The truth is Resident Evil 4 Remake holds a few surprises that we did not expect. Not only is it a bigger and more ambitious game than the original, but it also incorporates new mechanics and modes such as the shooting gallery or amulets.
Another novelty of this remake are the accessories. These items not only make Leon and Ashley look pretty, but also improve their abilities and stats (just like charms).
In Resident Evil 4 Remake there are a few accessories that we can unlock. Of course, some of them are only achieved by completing very specific objectives.
In this Resident Evil 4 Remake guide we show them all the accessories and how to unlock each oneas well as stats that improve.
Accessories: how to get each one
The accessories are decorative objects that you can apply to the protagonists of Resident Evil 4 Remake. The vast majority of them are only available to Leon, although there is one specially designed for Ashley.
There are two types of accessories. First we have the general accessories (which only modify the appearance), while the effect accessories they add abilities and improve the parameters of the characters.
How do you get these accessories? Many of them unlocked by completing the story in certain difficulty modes. However, others are more difficult to obtain.
For example, getting a certain Resident Evil 4 Remake achievement or trophy, or completing secondary plot objectives.
These are all Resident Evil 4 Remake accessories and how to get them:
accessories with effects
- Cat ears– Complete the game on Professional with an S+ rank. Grants infinite ammo (except for the rocket launcher).
- chicken hat– Beat the game on Intense with an S+ rank. Decreases damage taken.
- Deer horns– Complete the game on Standard with an S+ rank. Increases knife damage.
- Antigas mask: Complete the game on Professional. Enable aim assist.
- wolf tail– Complete the game on Assisted difficulty with an S+ rank. Increases melee damage.
- Eye patch: Complete the game.
- Protector facial: Complete the game.
- flight cap: Complete the game.
- pilot helmet– Complete the game on Hardcore or higher.
- foam mask: Complete the game.
- Gafas (Lexington): Complete the game.
- Glasses (round)– Complete the game on Hardcore or higher.
- Glasses (square)– Complete the game on Standard or higher with an A rank.
- iron helmet– Complete the game on Standard or higher with an A rank.
- knitted hat– Complete the game on Standard or higher with an A rank.
- skull mask: Complete the game.
- Sunglasses (round): Complete the game.
- Sunglasses (square): Complete the game.
- surgical mask– Complete the game on Hardcore or higher.
- Sunglasses (cat eyes): is the only accessory for Ashley. It is unlocked at the end of the game.
These are all the accessories available in Resident Evil 4 Remake. The Capcom title is available from March 24 at PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S y PC.
Are you playing Resident Evil 4 Remake? If so, we recommend you take a look at these guides: How to unlock special weapons and infinite ammunition, How to open all locked drawers, Everything you need to know about amulets, or Where to find the wolf dog.