With the beginning of the year we have a new event in FIFA 23 Ultimate Teamspecifically that of the centurionswhich brings together a series of footballers who have reached some 100 milestone, such as games played or goals scored in their professional career.
We already have a first team available, and there will be a second team in a few days and with it the possibility of obtaining each of these cards, whether through envelopes or the transfer market, and many of them through objectives or good team building challenges.
So we are going to tell you exactly what is the first team of centurions of FIFA 23 Ultimate Team, but we are also going to help you solve a series of objectives and tell you what the SBC that we have available for a limited time.
Many of these cards are very interesting, so we recommend that you try to do especially the objectives and SBC ones, because then they will go up in price quite a bit on the transfer market.
Centurions in FIFA 23: Everything you should do and avoid in the new FUT event
Equip 1 of the centurions
In this case we talk about Peter Gulácsi which can be achieved with a series of really simple goals thanks to his appearance in 100 Bundesliga games with Leipzig.
To do this you must meet the following objectives:
- Score eight goals in team battles with Bundesliga players
- Make four assists with defenders
- Scoring a finesse goal in three separate matches
- Win six games in total
- A team made up of a maximum of 2 leagues
- A minimum of seven different nationalities
- Two players from the same club
- Team average over 65
Reward: Rare Player Packs
- Minimum 1 first acquisition player
- Nationalities in the squad 2
- Maximum five players from the same league
- Minimum 1 unique player
- Chemistry minimum 22
- Average value of the workforce 75
Reward: Medium Electro Prime Players Pack +80
- Average value of the workforce 87
- 1 Premier League player
- Team average of 86
- 1 fit player
- Average rating of the team 84
- Containing 1 Manchester City player
- 1 player whose overall minimum is 86 or higher
If we get past him, we’ll get this card from Mahrez, a great winger and midfielder with five-star skills.
During the next few days you will have to be attentive to the different challenges of making the squad and objectives that are going to be released, and especially the team 2 that we will have available to you from Saturday, January 14.
Do you play FIFA 23? In that case, we recommend you take a look at these guides at Hobby Consoles: The 100 best players in the 2022 FIFA World Cup, The best starter pack for Ultimate Team, How to score goals taking a corner kick, or How to take the best shot game checkout