We have a multitude of missions that we can complete in our games at Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunionand in addition to trying to find the best weapons and armor for the character, we can also unmask a series of spies.
We are talking specifically about one of the missions that we have available in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, and we must find a group of six Wutai spies that are scattered throughout different areas of a particular chapter.
It is important that we discover the six spies in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, as this will unlock a very cool achievement/trophy to get that is very easy to miss.
So we offer you the location of all Wutai spies in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion so you can find each one of them.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion: where to find the Wutai spies
You will be able to find the six Wutai spies during chapter 5, and they can also appear as part of missions 4-3-1 to 4-3-6.
To activate this secondary mission you must defeat Bahamut Fury just before going to Nibelheim and then talk to Soldier 2nd Class on Loveless Avenue.
You must find these spies in the order that we provide below, since if you find them and talk to them off duty you will have lost the game. trophy/achievement forever.
This is the location of all the spies in the order you must find them:
- First Spy is a man who walks out of the Loveless Avenue theater next to a blue truck.
- Second Spy is a Shinra soldier who is walking by the main gate of the market in sector 5.
- Third spy is a Shinra worker who comes out of the elevator right from the entrance of the Shinra building.
- The fourth spy is a woman talking to a man at the fountain in sector 8, next to the entrance to sector 1 where the train station is.
- The fifth spy is a Shinra worker standing in front of a flying rocket in the Shinra building where the exhibition hall is located.
- The sixth spy is a boy disguised as a Wutai soldier who is standing by Slums Park to the right of the market.
Realize that when you locate them, you must start a conversation with each of them about three times to expose them, and they would already be exposed to be captured and removed from the streets, and with it, taking the corresponding trophy/achievement.
And while the fans continue to analyze the game. Did you know that a watermarked painting from Getty Images, the well-known website for graphic resources, has “sneaked in”? Now that’s something original from Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion…