EA Sports is concluding this year’s promotion of FUT Birthday for FIFA 23commemorating the launch of this popular game mode.
In these last weeks we have seen Team 1, with its players and the new icons, in addition to the exchange tokens and rewards.
Now we know the composition of the Team 2 of FUT Birthday FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 FUT Birthday Team 2
These are the initial members of the FIFA 23 FUT Birthday Team 2 that were revealed on March 31, with which the promotion ends.
- Stephan El Shaarawy – Italy – Rome
- Timo Werner – Germany – RB Leipzig
- Vinicius Jr. – Brazil – Real Madrid
- Antony – Brasil – Manchester United
- Bruno Guimaraes – Brazil – Newcastle United
- Alex Telles – Brazil – Sevilla FC
- Mats Hummels – Alemania – Borussia Dortmund
- Simon Kjær – Denmark – AC Milan
FIFA FUT Birthday Team 2 Update
The 8 players are completed with 3 more players that have just been revealed today Sunday, to form the final 11 of FUT Nirthday Team 2.
These come out with the FUT Birthday double update and will add two versions of the same player to the pool of packs available in Ultimate Team: one with 5-star skills and one with 5-star bad leg, Matteo Pessina – Italy – Monza
- Mattéo Guendouzi – France – Marseille
- Matteo Pessina – Italy – Monza
- Joakim Mæhle – Denmark – Atalanta
The two versions of players will accommodate different roster building needs and playstyles.
With these players the FIFA FUT Birthday Team 2 is completed, but you still have time to get the rewards of the exchange tokens.
do you play FIFA 23? In that case, we recommend you take a look at these guides at Hobby Consoles: The 100 best players in the 2022 FIFA World Cup, The best starter pack for Ultimate Team, How to score goals taking a corner kick, or How to take the best shot game checkout