The best arcade driving game still has a lot to offer. Forza Horizon 5 is one of Microsoft’s brightest exclusives, which is currently experiencing its second year of additional content.
Following the first expansion for Hot Wheels, Forza Horizon 5 welcomes the new Rally Adventure content pack. It is available for 19.99 euros in the Microsoft Storeor as part of the Premium Editions and Expansion Pass.
Rally Adventure adds a whole new region to Forza Horizon 5as well as six biomes and up to 10 new cars. All of them are real models from Rally competitions.
Of course, you should know that these new cars are not available from the start. To get them you need to unlock them first. We teach you how to do it in this Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure guide.
New cars and how to unlock them
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure incorporates the Sierra Nueva region, as well as six different biomes. As you can imagine, the attraction of this DLC is its theme close to Rally, despite retaining the open world essence of the Playground title.
The Rally Adventure Expansion begins with a tutorial that welcomes us to Sierra Nueva. Of course, you will soon discover that the 10 new cars are not available from the beginning.
It is also not possible to buy them at the car shop. It is as if they were not there, since the game requires us to unlock them. The only way to get them is by advancing in the expansion.
To unlock these cars you have to complete Rally Adventure challenges. It is also specified that some challenges are exclusive to one teamso you will have to change.
Here we show you how to unlock each of these cars:
- (2001) Ford 4 Ford Focus RS: Complete the tutorial expedition.
- (1973) Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’: Complete the first three events (Devil’s Pass, Cascada Fuerte and Reserva del Reed) and choose the Horizon Raptors team. By completing the first event with your team you will have unlocked it.
- (2019) Casey Currie Motorsports 4402 Ultra 4: Complete the Forest Trail race in Horizon Raptors level 5.
- (2022) Alumicraft 6165 Trick Truck: Once you are level 9 with Horizon Raptors, complete 8 rally events with your team.
- (2021) Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition– Reach level 9 with Horizon Raptors, win the Raptor Race (unlocked by completing all challenges) and defeat Alex.
- (2021) RJ Anderson 37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck– Reach level 5 with Apex Predators and win The Narrows challenge.
- (2019) Jimco 240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck– Reach level 9 with Apex Predators. He completes the Apex Runs challenge (by beating all the challenges) and defeats Alejandra.
- (2020) Jimco 179 Hammerhead Class 1– Reach level 5 with Grit Reapers, and complete the Dry Craters event.
- (2021) Alumicraft 122 Class 1 Buggy: Reach level 9 with Grit Reapers, and beat the Champion Race.
- (2022) Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum– Reach level 9 with Grit Reapers. Win all the races against the champions, and you will unlock the Horizon Badlands Goliath. Complete this race throughout Sierra Nueva to get this car.
Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure is the new expansion for the game from Playground Games. It is available for 19.99 euros in the Microsoft Storeas well as the premium editions and the expansion pass on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Steam and Windows.
Are you playing Forza Horizon 5? In that case, we recommend you take a look at these guides and articles: The best off-road cars you can get, How to repair cars, or All the improvements with the DLSS 3 update, now available.