There are many legendary creatures that we can face in those raids in Pokemon GOand they are confrontations that are not easy at all, having to hit the set of creatures that we put in the fray.
These epic battles offer some of the best rewards for Pokemon GO, and it is essential to know how to face them in the right way so as not to fall for the attempts.
One of the Pokemon The most popular to face in advanced raids is Reshiram, and obviously Pokemon GO players need to know its weaknesses, strengths, and the best counters to defeat it.
So if you are a Pokemon trainer who likes to be well prepared for the battleswe tell you how to defeat Reshiram in Pokemon GO in the best possible way.
Pokemon GO: how to defeat and catch Reshiram
First we must take into account that it is a dual-type creature, a legendary dragon and fire, and this will mark our subsequent strategy.
- Reshiram is weak to Dragon, Fairy, Rock, and Ground-type moves.
- It is resistant to fire types, but also to grass, bug, and electric.
With this clear, we can put into play the following counters and some of their recommended movements:
- Dialga – Dragon’s Breath/Draco Meteor
- Rayquaza – Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Zekrom – Dragon’s Breath/Outrage
- Rampardos – Slap/Rock Slam
- Haxorus – Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw
- Palkia – Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Salamence – Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Dragonite – Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw
- Garchomp – Dragon Tail/Outrage
You don’t need to bring exactly all of the counters listed above, but at least a few should be present on your team.
Do you usually play Pokemon Go? Here are other Pokemon Go guides: get free remote raid passes, free April 2022 codes, How mega evolutions, mega levels and mega raids work, How to activate 60 and 120 fps in Pokemon GO.
We also explain how to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Home, the best creatures for the Super Ball League, and the essential table of Pokemon types for all games.