After the enormous success of Genshin Impact, HoYoverse makes the leap into science fiction with Honkai: Star Rail, his new game now available on PC and mobile devices. Since last week the final version of the title has been available.
Honkai: Star Rail is already one of the biggest hits of the year, after amassing more than 20 million players. The truth is that it was seen coming from the beta phase (which had 10 million pre-registrations).
There are a few things you should know about Honkai: Star Rail. We have already told you about the Stellar Jade or the Cones of Light, and now it is the turn of the relics.
If you played Genshin Impact, these artifacts will look very familiar to you. In this guide we explain what are relics, how to get them and what are they for and Honkai: Star Rail.
Relics: what they are and how to get them
Relics are similar to artifacts in Genshin Impact. They are objects that we can equip to the characters of Honkai: Star Rail to improve their attack, defense or support parameters.
In general, the relics they are rated from 1 to 5 stars for their rarity. It is interesting to know its effects, because there are certain relics that fit better with x character due to their characteristics.
Honkai: Star Rail is a more strategic game than it seems. Relics not only increase the base parameters of a character, but also grant unique effects (for example, increase the defensive baggage and, at the same time, the support of a character over the entire team).
Relics can not only be obtained, but it is also possible to customize a relic from scratch (when you unlock the synth).
If you are just starting to play Honkai: Star Rail, we recommend that you don’t go crazy with this look. Do not spend all your jumps or spins on relics, since it is a better option to level up and accumulate jumps, to later spend them with your head.
Here we explain all the possible ways to get relics:
- Redeem Jumps/Spins for Relics: As you progress in Honkai: Star Rail, you will get more jumps. These jumps can be exchanged for 4-star relics at different stalls (also for Stellar Jade or Cones of Light).
- Explore the scenarios: Sometimes, you will find low level relics in some chests. Try to explore the scenarios to find them all.
- Rewards for leveling up: As we level up in Pathfinder Level, the game provides us with some relics, especially when we exceed level 20.
- Operation Briefing: These are secondary objectives in a mission. If we complete all the objectives, there will be a better chance of receiving relics or even sets of relics.
- Synthesizer (customize relics): When you reach balance level 3 (level 40), you will be able to customize your own relics using resin. Be careful, because you can only modify the main stat of a relic.
- Echo War Events: They are expeditions that invite us to explore an area and defeat a final boss. They are unlocked from level 25, and can only be played three times a week.
- corrosion cave: similar to the echoes of war, but in the purest Diablo style. Complete a dungeon and you will get a number of rewards, such as 2-4 piece relic sets. Redeeming each reward costs 40 jumps.
- universe simulation: These are randomly generated worlds, which are unlocked from level 40, and only offer two sets of rewards. They are more difficult than the other events, but if you manage to beat the boss you can get up to 5-star relics.
Honkai: Star Rail is available for free on PC (Epic Games Store), iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play). HoYoverse is developing a version for PlayStation that does not yet have a release date.
Are you playing Honkai: Star Rail? If so, we recommend you take a look at these guides and articles: Tier list with the best characters in the game, Best codes to redeem, Cones of light explained, Get more jumps or spins, and Best ways to get Stellar Jade.