If you have been enjoying the license for some time Pokemon I’m sure it’s pretty clear to you how to evolve most of the creatures, and while it may be very similar in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Purplethere are differences if we talk about some Pokemon in particular.
The mechanics of evolution in Scarlet Pokemon and Pokemon Purple do not change much compared to previous installments, but the truth is that there are certain Pokemon that require previously obtaining a special movement, or walking with them a particular distance and/or other requirements in order to evolve them.
Since we know that you want to complete the pokedex in Pokemon Scarlet and pokemon purplewe are going to show you how to evolve all the creatures in these two new installments, but focusing on those that vary from the normal ones.
In this way, in addition to leveling up most creatures regularly to evolve them, we are talking about those Pokemon that require some prerequisite so that they can evolve into Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Purple.
Requirements to evolve all Pokemon into Pokemon Scarlet and Purple
Although evolving most of the creatures in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Purple is as easy as leveling them up, there are certain Pokemon that require some prerequisite and we point them out below:
- Gimmighoul – To evolve Gholdengo, you need to find 999 Gimmighoul coins.
- Finizen – To evolve it into a Palafin, you need to level Finizen up to 38 while in Union Circle co-op with a friend.
- Charcadet – Evolves into Armarouge when given the Auspicious Armor, exclusive to Pokemon Scarlet. In Pokemon Purple it evolves into Ceruledge when given the malicious armor. Complete the missions of a mysterious man in Lode Town to obtain the armor corresponding to your version.
- Pawmo: Evolves into Pawmot by walking 1000 steps with Let’s Go.
- Rellor: Evolves to Rabsca by walking 1000 steps.
- Bramblin: Evolves into Brambleghast by walking 1000 steps.
- Dunsparce – First, Dunsparce needs to know Hyper Drill. Then when it levels up it will evolve into Dudunsparce.
- Girafarig: First Girafarig needs to know about Twin Beam. The next time it levels up, it will evolve into Farigiraf.
- Bisharp – In order for it to evolve into Kingambit, it must have the Leader’s Crest. He then defeats three Bissharp and levels up.
- Primeape – Use Fist of Fury 20 times to turn into Annihilape.
- Capsakid – Use a fire stone to turn him into a Scovillain.
- Tadbulb – Use a thunder stone to turn it into Bellibolt.
- Cetoddle – Use an ice stone to turn him into a Cetitan.
- Scyther – While holding a Metal Coat, switching it will turn it into a Scizor.
- Slowpoke: While holding King’s Rock, switch to Slowpoke to turn it into Slowbro.
- Sneasel – Give Sneasel a Razor Claw at night to make it evolve into a Weavile.
- Eevee: Evolves into Jolteon when you use the Thunder Stone. It evolves into Vaporeon after using Water Stone, Flareon with Fire Stone, Glaceon with Ice Stone, and Leafeon with Leaf Stone. To turn it into Espeon, you need to have a great friendship with Eevee during the day. For Umbreon, a great friendship with Eevee overnight is required. Finally, to evolve it into Sylveon, you need High Friendship with Eevee when he already knows a Fairy-type move.
- Haunter – Trade Gengar with a friend to turn them into a Haunter.
- Pichu: you must have a high friendship with Pichu to evolve him into Pikachu.
- Pikachu: uses a thunderstone in Pikachu to turn it into Raichu.
- Happiny – While Happiny is holding an oval stone during the day, level it up to become Chansey.
- Chansey – You must have a great friendship with Chansey. Level up to become Blissey.
- Igglybuff – You must have a high friendship with Igglybuff. Level up and then evolve it into Jigglypuff.
- Jigglypuff – Use a Moonstone on Jigglypuff to turn him into a Wigglytuff.
- Kirlia – To turn it into a Gallade, you need to use Dawnstone. However, it only applies to male Kirlia.
- Bonsly – For Bonsly to evolve into Sudowoodo, teach it Mimicry.
- Murkrow – Use a Duskstone to turn him into Honchkrow.
- Magneton: Use a thunder stone to evolve it into Magnezone.
- Snorunt – To evolve into Froslass, you must use a Dawn/Dawn Stone, but this only applies to female Snorunt.
- Riolu – To turn Riolu into Lucario, you need a lot of friendship during the day.
- Sinistea – Requires a Splintered Pot to evolve into Polteageist.
- Applin – To turn it into a Flapple, use Apple Pie. To evolve it into Appletun, use a Candy Apple.
- Growlithe – Use a fire stone to evolve it into Arcanine.
- Eelektrik – Use a thunder stone to convert it to Eelektross.
- Misdreavus – Use a Duskstone to turn him into Mismagius.
- Floette – Use a glowing stone to turn Floette into Florges.
- Sunkern – Use a Sun Stone to turn Sunkern into Sunflora.
- Azurill – To evolve Azurill into Marill, a strong friendship is required.
- Steenee – To turn Steenee into Tsareena, first, teach her to Stomp, then level up to trigger the evolution.
- Petilil – Use a Sun Stone on Petilil to turn him into Lilligant.
- Shellder – Use a water stone to turn Shellder into Cloyster.
- Snom – To turn Snom into Frostoth, you need a strong friendship overnight.
In this way, you are already clear about the requirement to meet to evolve that creature that you have in the pokedex to make it much more powerful.
Are you playing Pokemon Scarlet and Purple? If so, we recommend you take a look at these guides in Hobby Consoles: How to get money quickly, Change a Pokemon’s teratype, Get Miraidon and Koraidon, How breeding works at the Picnic and answers to all the exams.