Huawei AppGallery, the proprietary marketplace of Huawei, the third global app store, cuts further important milestones with 318 new applications landed on the store between January and March 2021 including numerous banking apps and many other successful applications in the gaming sector. Let’s find out together
One year after the announcement of the expansion of the mobile ecosystem to the Mobile World Congress of 2020, the platform matters today 120.000 app integrate in HMS Core, 2.3 million registered developers, an 83% increase in app distribution and a growth in 33% of monthly active users, demonstrating a growing trust in Huawei on the part of developers and end users.
Huawei AppGallery: the numbers
Only in 2020 downloads on Huawei AppGallery reached i 384.4 billion worldwide, with a global audience of 530 million monthly active users and over 42 million in Europe alone. The offer of available applications has followed a parallel global and local development to bring the most relevant apps to users of all countries, in addition by favoring more than a thousand European developers access to the large Chinese market and, vice versa, allowing the more than ten thousand Chinese apps enter Europe.
Huawei AppGallery: Easter surprises
The AppGallery offers for Easter 2021 will allow all users, regardless of where they are, to win amazing gifts for a limited time, helping to make this spring a little bit special. From today until April 11th all users will be able to win prestigious prizes including the brand new earphones TWS, Huawei FreeBuds 4i, P40 Pro smartphone, MateBook D14 laptop, as well as numerous Amazon vouchers, PhotoSì, Chicco vouchers and shopping vouchers to be used on the Huawei Store, the brand’s e-commerce. And all this simply by downloading, sharing and interacting with your favorite applications on the Huawei AppGallery.
Huawei AppGallery: how to participate
To participate, simply log in to AppGallery and connect to the section dedicated to Easter campaign, choose from one of five categories – including shopping, food, health and fitness, entertainment and productivity – and then do one of the following:
- Make an in-app purchase to immediately earn 20% of the amount spent in Huawei Point (each Huawei point is equivalent to one euro);
- Share the promo with your contacts directly from the dedicated AppGallery page to have the chance to win special gifts;
- Download an app and try your luck by entering the dedicated code in the Easter egg to participate in the draw for many prizes including: Huawei FreeBuds 4i, Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei MateBook D14, as well as numerous coupons and vouchers.
Big prizes with tons of apps
In the Easter season, AppGallery users can easily win prizes with a variety of apps, in the wellness and fitness, food delivery, entertainment and shopping sectors:
- All app purchases made during the campaign period on applications Likee, Concorsando.it, GardenEscapes, Lords Mobile, Fishing Clash, World of Tanks Blitz, Online Soccer Manager 20/21, JuasApp entitle you to 20% refund of the amount spent in Huawei Points;
- By downloading one of the apps indicated in the appropriate section of the AppGallery you can win many prizes including FreeBus 4i, P40 Pro, MateBook D14, as well as numerous Amazon vouchers, PhotoSì vouchers, Chicco and shopping vouchers to be used on the Huawei Store;
- Sharing the initiative with 5 friends gives access to a free film on Huawei Video, inviting 20 contacts are obtained 3 mesi on Huawei Video premium, with 50 shares you will receive one Huawei Band 4.
Stephen Duan, General Manager Consumer Business Group Huawei Italy said: “Also this year the Easter holiday will be different from usual and will be more time spent at home. With this initiative we want to give our consumers some additional opportunities to spend some time and try their luck to win big prizes like the HUAWEI P 40 Pro, or simply the chance to try other features of the numerous shopping or fitness apps, entertainment, food and more available on the HUAWEI AppGallery ”.
So what do you think of Huawei AppGallery? Do you like the initiative for the Easter holidays? Let us know yours below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!