PNY has announced the latest addition to its line of SSDthe unit CS3150 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen5 x4, a device with an integrated heatsink. Technology NVMe PCIe Gen5 x4 offer Sequential read/write speeds up to 12,000 MB/s and 11,000 MB/s2 they make it great for professionals, enthusiasts and anyone looking for maximum performance in terms of storage.
PNY launches CS3150 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen5 x4 SSD with integrated heatsink
The CS3150 has a integrated heat sink and will be available initially with capacity of 1TB and 2TB4 and with three variants of dual fan heatsinks: black, white or black-RGB. These new and innovative heatsinks have two ultra-quiet fans, designed to maximize the dissipation of heat generated by highly intensive applications, prolonged workloads and fast data transfers.
Il CS3150 in PNY offers an experience of enhanced game thanks to the use of Microsoft DirectStorage5a feature introduced in Windows 11 which improves game loading speed and image quality. PNY explains to us that the combination of the PNY XLR8 Gaming CS3150 with a black RGB heatsink, the PNY XLR8 Gaming DDR5 DRAM and a graphics card PNY GeForce RTX 4080 16GB XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan allows you to minimize loading times.
Also, the software VelocityX by PNY syncs RGB lights across all three devices and allows all graphics cards to be overclocked NVIDIA del catalogo PNY.
The main features of the product are:
- Higher speeds: Higher performance than NVMe Gen4x4 SSDs with speeds up to 12,000 MB/s Seq. Read and 11,000 MB/s2 Seq Write.
- Productivity: Fast read and write times, reduced loading times and improved system responsiveness.
- Extreme Cooling: Dual-fan heatsink designed to keep your Gen5 x4 SSD cool, ensuring consistent performance even in high-stress situations.
- RGB SYNC con VELOCITYX: Customize colors, lighting effects and fan speeds via PNY’s Velocity-X software.
- Data Protection: Hardware encryption and storage security enabled by CG Opal 2.0.
Availability and Prices
The PNY CS3150 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen5 x4 SSDs with heatsink will be available starting from the middle of December 2023 at recommended prices of:
- 1TB with black heatsink: starting from €189
- 1TB with black RGB heatsink: starting from €199
For additional purchasing details, contact a PNY account manager or visit www.pny.com or Amazon.