Let’s find out the rules and the rich prize pool that will be divided among the winners of the Twitch Rivals of Rust, the event that will start at 7pm today 28 March
The revamp of Rust, a purely survival title born in a period in which no one spun, but which has now returned to the honors of gaming thanks to the Twitch platform and a new eye given by the developers, is also leading to a wave of tournaments. theme. And it is precisely the case of the next Twitch Rivals dedicated to Rust, which will come to life this evening at 7pm at the conclusion of TwitchLand, the seasonal festival of the Italian community of the Facepunch Studios title. TwitchLand has signed agreements with Twitch Rivals and POW3R to bring this festival dedicated to fans to the stage, where the 60 invited players will split into 10 teams to compete in a series of mini-games. A rich final prize money awaits them, of course. Let’s find out the details together.
As mentioned, the 60 players invited to participate in Rust’s Twitch Rivals will be divided into 10 teams and will have to compete against each other in three specially created mini-games. Each team will earn points based on their performance in each minigame. Obviously, the team with the most points accumulated at the end of all three mini-games will be the champion of the tournament. Find all the information about the minigames and the points that can be earned in the official Twitch Rivals form, which you can reach by clicking here. In summary, however, the regulation is as follows:
- 10 teams, 6 players for each team
- Minigames: Capture the Flag | Zombie Horde | Treasure hunt
- Teams earn points by completing different tasks in each minigame. The tasks and the value of the points vary according to the minigame.
- Teams will be ranked based on the points accumulated in all three mini-games.
- Most points earned from the Treasure Hunt minigame
- Most points earned from the Zombie Horde minigame
- Division of the prize pool
From the rules to the prize pool: everything is ready for Rust’s Twitch Rivals!
The prize pool of this Rust Twitch Rivals is quite substantial and will go to reward each participating team. For a total of $ 50,000, the budget is broken down as follows:
- 1st Place: $ 9000 (Team Award) | $ 1500 (Player Award)
- 2nd Place: $ 7,500 (Team Award) | $ 1250 (Player Award)
- 3rd Place: $ 6000 (Team Award) | $ 1000 (Player Reward)
- 4th Place: $ 5000 (Team Award) | $ 833.33 (Player Award)
- 5th-6th place: $ 4500 (Team prize) | $ 750 (Player Award)
- 7th-8th Place: $ 3750 (Team Award) | $ 625 (Player Award)
- 9th – 10th Place: $ 3000 (Team Award) | $ 500 (Player Reward)
And that’s all for what concerns the rules and the prize pool of the Twitch Rivals dedicated to Rust which will go live tonight at 7pm. Stay tuned with us at TechGameWorld.com: tonight we will be able to tell you who the winners are! In addition, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on gaming and tech themes! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!