Apple is increasing prezzo of the substitutions of the battery iPhone out of warranty for all iPhone models prior to the iPhone 14 later this year. The news was released by the company on its website. Not only that: Apple is also raising prices for battery replacements for iPads and Macs.
Apple increases the price of battery replacements
Apple says that, as of March 1, 2023, the price of battery replacements out of warranty for all iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 models, as well as older iPhone models, will increase by 20 bucks.
Currently, Apple charges $ 69 for battery replacement on most iPhone models, according to the company’s website.
The price hike will only impact customers who don’t have AppleCare o AppleCare+ for your devices. With AppleCare+, customers pay nothing for battery replacements once the battery health is below 80%.
Additionally, Apple is also raising the price of out-of-warranty battery replacement for Macs and iPads. MacBook Air battery replacement will increase by $ 30 and MacBook Pro prices of $ 50. Newer iPad models will see their prices increase by $ 20.
iPhone battery status information
To check the battery status of your iPhone is very simple. First you need to know that information about battery usage and activity is shown for the last 24 hours and up to the last 10 days. Here are some items to keep in mind:
- Information and tips: You may discover conditions or usage habits that cause iPhone to use energy. You may also be offered suggestions for reducing energy consumption. If a suggestion is shown to you, you can tap it to go to the corresponding setting.
- Last recharge level: Indicates the level to which the battery was last charged and the time it was disconnected.
- Battery level graph (in the last 24 hours): Shows battery level, charging intervals, and times when iPhone was in low power mode or the battery was very low.
- Battery usage graph (over the past 10 days): Shows the percentage of battery used each day.
- Activity graph: Shows activity over time, broken down by when the screen was on or off.
- “Screen on” and “Screen off”: shows total activity for the selected time range, when the screen was on, and when it was off. The “Last 10 Days” view shows the daily average.
- Battery usage for apps: shows the percentage of battery used by different apps in the selected time range.
- Activity by app: shows the amount of time each app was used in the selected time range.