Apple He released the iOS 16.2 and iPadOS 16.2 update, after more than a month of testing. There are several interesting news, including the new app Freeform and functionality Sing di Apple Music, for impromptu karaoke.
Apple announces the iOS 16.2 update, with lots of interesting news
Lots of news coming its iOS 16.2. One of the most interesting novelties to test is the new app Freeform, which allows you to take notes, save links and draw drawings on a platform also available on macOS Ventura 13.1. Your cross-platform creative space.
Also, you can use Apple Music Sing su iPhone, iPad e Apple TV. This feature displays song lyrics for you to sing at the top of your lungs. You can adjust the volume of the vocal track to bring out the best karaoke, and there are options for duets too. You will find further fifty dedicated playlistand, you can use it on iPhone 11 or newer.
It also comes Advanced Data Protection, which expands iCloud’s end-to-end encryption to other categories: Mail, Contacts, and Calendar. However, you must activate it and be careful not to lose the password: it is no longer recoverable.
Support for external monitors also arrives on iPadOS 16.2 Stage Manager if you have iPad with chi M1 or M2, to improve your multitasking.
For those who use Apple Home, comes an architecture change that introduces the Matter standard. Apple ensures that it increases the compatibility and improves the performance of your smart home devices.
There are also many high news, such as:
- The ability to remove wallpapers and notifications from the Always-On Display
- Receive AirDrops from contacts only
- A widget displaying Sleep data from Apple Health
- The Lock Screen Widget for taking Medicines
- SharePlay support for Game Center
- Improved search in Messages
- Ability to hide IP for specific sites on Safari
- Sports scores support for Dynamic Island and lock screen
- Siri silent answers
- Notifications for stranger AirTags if they follow you
And then lots of optimizations, bug fixes and graphical improvements to the app and the operating system. You can download the update by going to Settings on iPhone.