Let’s find out together, in this dedicated guide, the complete trophy list of Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, the latest iteration of the From Software franchise recently arrived on PC and consoles
Hearing From Software’s name usually immediately brings to mind the Souls series, Sekiro or Elden Ring. And it is extremely accurate, considering that in recent years the company has almost exclusively brought out titles of that particular genre. Few know, however, that From Software also owns the IP of Armored Core, born now in the distant (ahinoi) 1997. And just recently, on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon has arrivedannounced during the awards ceremony of The Game Awards 2022. In this dedicated guide, let’s discover the trophy list together!
The complete trophy list for Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon it consists of a total of 30 statuettes, of which 14 in bronze, 10 in silver, 5 in gold and the ever-present platinum trophy. As often happens, in the case of these guides, we remind you that although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these could still contain spoiler concerning the plot. For this reason, we advise against continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of advance on Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon. With that said, let’s get started!
The Bronze Trophies | Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s start the guide with the bronze statuettes:
- Illegal entry: Completed Mission: “Illegal Entry”.
- Operation Wallclimber: Mission completed: “Operation Wallclimber”.
- Contact: Completed mission: “Attack the Observatory”.
- Ocean crossing: Completed Quest: “Ocean Crossing”.
- A new threat: Completed mission: “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Ayre and the Coral: Completed quest: “Destroy the Ice Worm”.
- In unknown territory: Completed quest: “Underground Exploration – Depth 3”.
- Re-education: Completed quest: “Reach the Coral Convergence”.
- The floating city: Completed Mission: “Conquer the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- missing: Completed mission: “Missing”.
- Training completed: Completed all training programs.
- Hardware Technician: Assembled an AC.
- Software Technician: You have updated the OS of your AC.
- Graphic: Color of AC changed.
The Silver Trophies | Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Raven’s Flashes: Finale completed: “Raven’s Flashes.”
- Liberator of Rubicon: Ending completed: “Liberator of Rubicon.”
- The die is cast: Finale completed: “The die is cast.”
- Weapon collector: Obtained all weapon components.
- Collector of external components: Obtained all chassis components.
- Collector of internal components: Obtained all internal components.
- Expansion Collector: Obtained all torso expansions.
- Combat log collector: Obtained all combat logs.
- Data log collector: Obtained ten datalogs.
- Testing completed: Passed all Arena combat proficiency evaluation programs.
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy | Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, here is the complete trophy list!
We approach the end with the five golden statuettes:
- The perfect mercenary: Completed all missions with an S-rank rating.
- Astronomer: Completed all missions.
- Lord of the Arena: Completed all Arena Programs.
- Component collector: Obtained all components.
- Setup expert: You have done all OS updates.
Finally, let’s find out the title of Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon platinum trophy!
- Armored Core: Earned all trophies.
The complete trophy list for Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon ends here. Let us know what you think of the From Software title below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the videogame and tech-themed news, guides and reviews! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we suggest you take a look at the Kinguin catalogue!