After a long wait, Dawn of Ragnarok has finally arrived on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for all platforms: here are all the news.
The second year of Ragnarok Rise content is available in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The wait is over: the third expansion of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is finally here and Dawn of Ragnarok has finally risen. From today, for all platforms, Ubisoft has released the second year of content with an expansion that includes tons of new content. In this new expansion Eivor will be forced to accept his role as Odin, the Norse god of War and Destiny. The kingdom of Svartalfheim is on the brink of collapse and Baldr is held captive by Surtr, the immortal giant of fire. It will be up to the players to take on this ruthless Viking world in hopes of freeing Baldr and facing the mythology that permeates the game.
The innovations introduced by the Dawn of Ragnarok are
- A new gameplay– Make the most of your enemies’ powers and use them in combat and stealth action. But that’s not all: exploration and solving of puzzles are just some of the new mechanics of the new expansion.
- New enemies: Numerous antagonists (such as the fire giants of Muspelheim) will force players to new challenges.
- The immense territories of Svartalfheim: Explore them all to discover the dwarf shelters that will serve as the starting point for Odin’s mission to save Baldr.
- A new combat arena: Test your skills in the challenge of the Valkyries.
- New weapons and equipment
Dawn of Ragnarok is available as a standalone purchase for the price of 39,99 € for all owners of the main game. It can also be purchased as part of the Ragnarok Edition (game + expansion). Finally it is part of the Digital Complete Edition (base game + expansion + Season Pass).
Read also: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: the mega DLC Dawn of Ragnarok arrives