ASUSTOR Introduces New AS-T10G3 10GbE Network Card Featuring Dual M.2 Slots for NVMe SSD Drives
ASUSTOR, one of the most important and innovative NAS manufacturers founded in 2011 with a direct investment from ASUSTek Computer Inc., announces the availability of the AS-T10G3 network card. Ideal for bringing 10GbE connectivity to ASUSTOR rackmount NAS and Lockerstor Gen2. This new network card also offers the possibility of mounting two NVMe SSD drivesusable both as a cache and for data storage.
Details about the new ASUSTOR AS-T10G3 network card
Designed for ASUSTOR rackmount NAS and Lockerstor Gen2 series models. This card, in addition to offering the performance of 10 GbE connectivity, also guarantees another important plus, namely that of providing two M.2 slots for NVMe SSD units. These can be used as a primary RAID array cache or as high-speed storage drives. Based on the Marvell AQC113 10GbE controller and equipped with an Ethernet port with RJ45 connector. This network card allows you to reach speeds of up to 1171 MB/s read and up to 1119 MB/s write. The AS-T10G3 card also ensures full downward compatibility by offering full compatibility with 5GbE, 2.5GbE, Gigabit and 100MbE standards.
Maximum reliability and great performance
To ensure maximum reliability and performance in every situation, the AS-T10G3 has been equipped with a generous aluminum heat sink. Thus it is able to keep SSD drives always at optimal temperatures. Instead, to speed up and simplify assembly operations, the board comes with the expansion bracket for Lockerstor Gen2 NAS already pre-installed. It also has a bracket kit for ASUSTOR rackmount proposals.
Technical characteristics of the new ASUSTOR AS-T10G3 network card
- IEEE 802.3an. 10GBase-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1GBASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet – IEEE 802.3bz NBASE-T, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x flow control, IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN support, IEEE 1588 v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP, Precision Time Protocol)
- Network operation mode: full duplex
- Host bus interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Storage Interface: NVMe
- Support specification: 2280
- Type and number of interfaces: M-key, 2 slots
- Bracket Type: Lockerstor specific bracket pre-installed, full-height and half-height brackets included.
- Working temperature: 0 – 40°C – Storage temperature: -20 – 60°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Certifications: FCC, CE, UKCA, BSMI, VCCI, C-Tick, KCC
- Jumbo Frame 16 KB, IP, TCP, UDP checksum offload
- Support 10/100/1000/2500/5000/10000 auto-negotiation
- Software requirements: ADM 4.2 or higher
- Requisiti hardware: Lockerstor 4 e 6 Gen2, Lockerstor 4RD, RS e 12RD, Lockerstor 12RD Pro e 16RD Pro
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 153.1 x 68.9mm te: 10Gbps
More information about the AS-T10G3 board is available at the following link: https://www.asustor.com/product/AS_T10G3.
And you? What do you think of this new ASUSTOR AS-T10G3 network card ? Let us know with a comment below and always stay tuned to TechGameWorld.com for other news and reviews from the world of technology (and beyond!)
The ASUSTOR article: presented the new AS-T10G3 network card comes from TechGameWorld.com.