Swedish game developer Sharkmob is thrilled to announce that Bloodhunt, his new title set in the universe of Vampire: The Masquerade, will come up PlayStation 5 by the end of 2021. Below is the official trailer.
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt in arrivo su PlayStation 5
This free-to-play, an elegant reinterpretation of the Battle Royale, was designed to give players the essence of the supernatural. Bloodhunt presents a unique vertical gameplay with a traverse that takes players from the dark alleys to the rooftops of Prague.
Successfully navigate the city, feed yourself to become stronger and preserve the Masquerade are key components of the title, which can be played in lonely O in teams matched of three with a maximum of 45 players.
“We are very proud to announce that our first game will arrive on PS5 this year! We developed the PS5 version alongside the PC version and it was great working with Sony on this. ” he said Fredrik Rundqvist, CEO at Sharkmob.
Currently available in Early Access su PC, players can join Bloodhunt by signing up on the official website. Furthermore, PS5 players can add the game to their wishlist through the official page of the PS5 store.
The title is an experience Battle Royale in terza persona free-to-play set in the universe of Vampire: The Masquerade. For the first time ever, experience the thrill of vampires at war as cults collide in the city of Prague, unleashed by the arrival of assault teams from the Second Inquisition. Use your supernatural powers, your weapons and your wits to eradicate enemies and take on the hunters – all while trying to maintain the Masquerade.
Characteristics of the title
- Join the Blood Hunt: use your supernatural powers and travel across the city to fight against other AI-controlled players and enemies;
- Show off your vampire fantasy with customizable characters: play with a vampire customized by yourself. Choose your clan loyalty to define your play style, then let your personality shine as you create expressive and unique looks;
- Reset the Masquerade: set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with the utmost graphic fidelity, Bloodhunt allows you to visit every single alley of the place;
- No “pay-to-win” mechanics: the title was created with a player-centered mindset;
- It supports 12 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese;
- Spatial audio: the stand allows players to be completely immersed in the thrill of the hunt.