NVIDIA has announced the start of the new Ready and In Stock campaign to ensure that users can easily purchase the GPU GeForce RTX Serie 30. Thanks to this new campaign, users will be able to purchase one of NVIDIA’s RTX cards at particularly affordable prices and without availability problems. Let’s see the details:
NVIDIA launches Ready and In Stock campaign dedicated to Series 30 RTX cards
Time ago, NVIDIA works to allow users to purchase RTX Series 30 video cards in a simpler way and at appropriate costs. To confirm the company’s commitment, the new campaign kicks off Ready and in stock which aims to make life easier for users who will be able to purchase the company’s video cards more easily.
The details of the campaign
NVIDIA has made a web page dedicated to the Ready and in Stock initiative. In this page it is possible to identify, with great simplicity, the retailers who offer, at appropriate and not inflated prices, one of the NVIDIA RTX video cards or a PC equipped with one of the NVIDIA home models. The company ensures that this page will receive constant updates to allow users to easily identify the best purchasing options available at the moment.
Here are some proposals available right now:
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 Ti X3 OC 8G, available at AK Informatica – priced at € 849.00
- Zotac GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity OC 24GB, available at Next – at a price of € 1,999.00
- Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC LHR 12GB, available at Next – priced at € 1,189.00
- PC NEXT GAMING NBOX 68, with GeForce RTX 3060 16GB DDR4, Intel i5-10400, SSD 500GB, available at Next – priced at € 1,199.00
- PC NEXT GAMING NBOX 50, with GeForce RTX 3070 16GB DDR4, Intel i7-9700K, SSD 512GB, available at Next – at a price of 1,799.00 €