Dreame Technology, a pioneer in innovative home appliances, presents the Dreame L10s Pro Ultra Heat on the Italian market. After bringing the extendable mop with MopExtend technology to Europe for the first time, the new floor cleaning robot is launched on the market with a full range of high-end functions.
Dreame L10s Pro Ultra Heat, rotating mops with MopExtend technology for impeccable cleaning
Thanks to the extendable mops, MopExtend Technology, you can clean even the most difficult corners of the house. This technology was presented by Dreame for the first time in Europe at IFA last year.
The L10s Pro Ultra Heat has even more precise edge detection than previous models, avoids obstacles and uses skirting when necessary. Furthermore, the 360-degree rotating design ensures optimal cleaning even on dirty and stubborn surfaces.
The 6-in-1 station
The 6-in-1 station of the L10s Pro Ultra Heat is a real one cleaning center for the floor cleaning robot. Below are its many features:
- Cleaning the mop with hot water: the L10s Pro Ultra Heat always guarantees hygienic floor care. Because cleaning mops with hot water dissolves even the most stubborn stains, it effectively removes odors and improves the effectiveness of the cleaning solution. And thanks to a generous 4 liter dirty water tank and a 4.5 liter clean water tank, you don’t have to manually change the water continuously.
- Automatic hot air mop drying: Quickly dries mops with hot air after cleaning to prevent mold and odor.
- Self-emptying/hands-free for up to 75 days: Thanks to DualBoost 2.0 technology and a 3.2 liter dust bag, the dust container automatically empties for up to 75 days and needs to be changed less than six times a year.
- Automatic fresh water replenishment: Fills the robot’s water tank so it can mop for a long time without stopping and is never left dry.
- Automatic Detergent Refill: Fills the robot with the right ratio of cleaning agents and water for brilliant, environmentally friendly cleaning results.