E3 2021 is filled once again with announcements: here is the avalanche of news seen in the latest GamesRadar showcase, the Future Games Show
That ofE3 2021 continues to turn out to be an announcement buffet that borders on the improbable, and once again we have a quick list to help you quickly dispose of the cyclopean binge of Future Games Show. The conference brought with it some really tasty news, and the final treat was certainly not lacking. Of course, we’ll hold you by the hand with a handy list to make it easier for you to see if you don’t have much time to waste, but if you don’t, we’ll include a link to the entire conference.
Among those we are used to seeing at E3 that of the Future Games Show is a new face, but this does not mean that the 2021 edition was poor in announcements; far from it! In the video below you will see a conference full of news, in this case we are talking about over forty games. Some of them are part of quick roundups on which we will not particularly focus, so if you want to be sure you are not missing that 2% on which we could gloss over you can see the video below. Get ready, a nice roller coaster ride awaits you.
From Dinosaurs to Other Dinosaurs – Future Game Show E3 2021
Here are the top five announcements shown during the E3 2021 Future Game Show conference.
- Instinction: title similar to the atmospheres of Dino Crisis, exploration of a primitive world in space, 2022.
- Grow, Song of the Evertree: Sandbox title in which the world must be brought to life, 2022.
- Jurassic World Evolution 2: director Rich Newbold gives us a second look at the game, set after the events of the latest film. 2021.
- Future Games Show Virtual Show Floor: nine demos are included for those attending the virtual show floor of the fair.
- Sports Boxing Club: boxing simulator in which over 200 historical champions will be playable, with the option to create others. Early access this year on PC and consoles.
From war to post – Future Games Show E3 2021
Let’s now move on to five other announcements of this Future Games Show, including some surprises worthy of this E3 2021.
- Hell Let Loose: shooter in which we will see the western front of the second world war. After a long early access phase, it will be released on July 27 on Steam and later on next-gen consoles.
- Red Solstice 2, Survivors: a fresh take on the XCOM strategy formula, which we will see on Steam on June 17th.
- Lake: a simulator in which we will deliver mail in a quiet town, Providence Oaks, in the 1980s. No date for now.
- Eldest Souls: a soulslike with a retro flavor, expected on PC and consoles on July 29th.
- Enlisted: in this title we will have to lead a troop to victory, but we will be entitled to respawn only when all the comrades are on the ground. Available.
From amputations to celestial cyclones – Future Games Show E3 2021
Now let’s talk about five other great protagonists of the E3 2021 Future Game Show.
- Severed Steel: in this first person shooter we will have acrobatics, bullet time and… only one arm. Expected “soon” on PC and, without specifying, “PlayStation and Xbox”.
- Sonic Colors Ultimate: Contrary to a trailer, the title expected on PC and consoles on September 27 only sported one level in a segment of gameplay.
- Starmancer: a sandbox title in which to manage the lives of some cosmic colonialists. Early access on PC scheduled for August 5th.
- KeyWe: puzzle game to be played in co-op whose protagonists will be the postmen kiwis Jeff and Debra. Early access on PC and console scheduled for August 31st.
- DeathRun TV: bullet hell title inspired by game shows and The Binding of Isaac. “Pilot Episode” available on Steam, full version expected on all platforms.
From scared to scared – Future Games Show E3 2021
Now let’s move on to five other titles, among which are some of the more mature games of the Future Games Show.
- Chernobylite: a title inspired by the Chernobyl disaster, the events of the game take place soon after in a more “political” storyline. Summer time, PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Harold Halibut: stop motion adventure whose centerpiece is a crash landing in the ocean with a spaceship. “More or less soon” on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.
- Happy Game: title with a deceptive name coming this year on PC and Nintendo Switch. The demo is available.
- Minute of Islands: relaxing adventure in which a mechanic finds himself in the throes of a world in ruins. Available now on PC, Mac and Switch; this week, on Xbox.
- Dying Light 2: for the occasion, the GamesRadar staff wrote an interview with the animation director for this title, David Lubryka.
Dai trick al trac – Future Games Show E3 2021
Let’s now move on to other titles of this Future Games Show, for which we have almost come to an end.
- OlliOlli World: gameplay of the pre-alpha version that will “welcome with open arms” players on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and PS5.
- Tails of Iron: Doug Cockle, Geralt in The Witcher, tells us about this soulslike for PC and console with a “Tolkienian” feel. Pre-orders for the Frog War are already open.
- Rune Factory 5: the title first emerges in a gameplay video for the western version during a quick rundown of XSeed.
- Batora The Lost Haven: Impactful art style and hack & slash RPG gameplay come together in a title slated for closed alpha on PC on July 21st.
- Two-Point Campus: “The most leaked title of the last month” returns in a new trailer. Release date still scheduled for next year.
The two final bombs
Let’s dedicate a paragraph to the last two twists. Or rather, the former is simply Conway: Disappearance at Dahlia View, a noir / thriller with dark settings in 1950s England coming to every platform in the fall. The latest announcement is for a new title from the creator of Her Story and Telling Lies. Sam Barlow announced Immortality, inspired by the Hollywood of the heyday and coming next year.
Now it’s up to you to tell us yours: what do you think of this avalanche of news? Let us know below, and as always don’t forget to stay on TechGameWorld.com for all the most important news for gamers and more. For your purely gaming needs, you can instead find the best discounts in digital format on Instant Gaming.