Version 1.0 of eFootball 2022 promises gameplay improvements, a new mode and more coming mid-month
Konami’s confirmation arrives: eFootball 1.0 will be released on April 14th
Good news for fans of the game that was once PES. Konami has indeed confirmed that eFootball version 1.0 will be released on April 14th. Through their own official channelsthe developers have also anticipated some of the novelties of the new version of the free-to-play soccer game.
“Thanks to the feedback from our users, we have worked to fix bugs, adjust the balance of the game and add new elements to the game, to make it even more fun for our users,” reads a tweet. As far as we know, this update will also introduce the “Dream Team” mode, formerly known as “Creative Team”. In a post on the official website of the game, the “Dream Team” mode was described as a way to “build the team of your dreams, with your favorite players”.
Other news that we can expect with version 1.0 are:
- Changes to Defensive Controls
- The addition of the “call for pressure” button which will urge the team to increase the pressure
- Faster passes (slow passing has been the source of numerous criticisms of the game)
- Addition of the “stunning pass” which will allow the player to kick the ball with particular trajectories
- Improved online connectivity thanks to a new client-server system that will optimize matchmaking
Will the new version be able to redeem what has been deemed the worst video game of 2021?
Writing is my passion, music is my life and Liam Gallagher my God. For the rest I am 29 years old and I am a musician, singer and author. Here I mainly write about music and video games, but I am fascinated by everything that has to do with the creation of parallel worlds. 🌋From Pompei with love.🧡