We present the new full tower case ENERMAX MAKASHI II MKT50. It is a case with a simple and linear design that winks at RGB. It is also compatible with the E-ATX form factor. Let’s see the details!
ENERMAX announces the new MAKASHI II MKT50 full-tower case in Europe. The successor to the beloved MAKASHI MK50 features striking front with LED lighting in a dual strip design. As usual, the ENERMAX MAKASHI II MKT50 also has the E-ATX support and a panoramic glass window 4 mm tempered safety guard.
ENERMAX MAKASHI II MKT50: simply case
MAKASHI II MKT50 offers a simple and elegant lighting system. Two double light strips with RGB LEDs addressable can be conveniently controlled via the I / O panel or by synchronization with the motherboard. The spacious interior allows for the installation of E-ATX motherboards. The frameless side panel in tempered glass allows a complete view of the components. A flexible cooling system offers the possibility of install water heatsinks with 280 and 360 mm radiators or up to 8 fans. The MAKASHI is the perfect solution for gamers and modders who appreciate elegant design.
Main features of ENERMAX MAKASHI II MKT50
- Two LED strips built into the front
- Addressable RGB lighting
- Compatibile con Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync e Razer Chroma
- Panoramic window in tempered glass
- Supports 360, 280, 240, 140 and 120mm radiators
- Installation of up to 8 fans
- Supporta schede madri E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX e Mini-ITX
- Supports graphics cards up to 410mm in length
- Installation of up to 6 x 2.5 “SSDs or 2 x 3.5” HDDs and 4 x 2.5 “SSDs
- Movable hard drive cage
Prices and availability
MAKASHI II MKT50 [ECA-MKT50-BB-ARGB-01] will be available at 69,90 € MSRP incl. I.V.A. For more product information, you can visit the official product page. From the hardware section that’s all! Keep following us!