In this short guide of ours, we want to show you which are the challenges of Fortnite Season 7 week 8 available, as always, from Wednesday
Our Fortnite-themed guides are back, with particular attention to what will be the weekly challenges of the seasons that will gradually follow one another in the game. The latest extended title patch has brought the new Season 7 into the hands of all fans, with a substantial update that also added a new graphics performance mode. In short, the news arrived are so many, in full Epic Games style. Let’s see together, with this short guide, what are the Legendary and Epic Challenges of this week 8 of Fortnite season 7!
Slone is back again this week!
We remind you that the legendary challenges are officially available starting from Wednesday, as for every week, while the epics from Thursday. Let’s start the guide by telling you that, as expected, the challenges of this Week 5 of Fortnite Season 7 are also focused on narrative. Also this week Slone comes back to give us orders. To receive them, simply go to any public telephone, as indicated by the first legendary challenge of this week. As always, you can reach any public telephone you will find on the street, especially at bus stations.
To defeat the OI guards, just go to satellite stations scattered around the map and, when the mission is active, they will drop the card you need to collect. Also in the satellite stations you will find the computers of the OI agents, while to clear the memory of the listed NPCs you just have to interact with them. They are therefore not particularly complex legendary missions, even this week.
The Legendary Challenges – Fortnite season 7: the guide to the challenges of week 8
Below is the complete list of the Legendary Challenges of this week 8, complete with experience points that you will get by completing them:
- Receive Slone’s orders from a 0/1 payphone, 150000 experience points;
- Collect the access card from an OI 0/1 guard, 450000 experience points;
- Place bedbugs in different strategic places 0/3, 30,000 experience points;
- Interact with an OI agent’s computer, 0/1 30000 experience points;
- Erase the memory of Jonesy Bunker, Swamp Reaver or Bill the Human, 0/1, 30000 experience points;
- Discuss with the characters to identify the infiltrator, 0/5, 30000 experience points.
All very easy!
Epic Challenges are also particularly simple, the first of which will simply ask you to use 4 Shield in any mode. Gathering resources and building structures are core mechanics for any Fortnite player, as are completing bounty missions available on the various boards. When it comes to setting fire to enemies or structures, we advise you to prefer the latter. Just throw one lucciola and hurl it at an enemy structure! As for the last challenge, however, we advise you to go to Cala Credente, much more accessible and less… inhabited!
The Epic Challenges – Fortnite season 7: the guide to the challenges of week 6
Below you will find the complete list of Epic Challenges of this week 8, complete with experience points that you will get by completing them:
- Use shield potions in a single 0/4 game, 30000 experience points;
- Collect 0/750 building resources, 30000 experience points;
- Visit Cala Corallina, Golf base camp and Ordinary Cabin 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Build 0/25 structures, 30000 experience points;
- Complete sizes from the 0/3 size bulletin boards, 30000 experience points;
- Ignite enemy players or structures of enemy players 0/15, 30000 experience points;
- Use an emote in front of a camera in Cala Credente or Lago Languido 0/1, 30000 experience points.
Here ends our guide on the Challenges of Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7. What do you think? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!