Starting tomorrow (March 29) it will be possible to subscribe to GTA +, the new subscription service for GTA Online. Let’s find out what it is.
GTA Online: the GTA + subscription service arrives
We had already mentioned here about the new Rockstar Games service called GTA+. The latter is a subscription program for GTA Online players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S consoles that will officially launch tomorrow (March 29). By subscribing to the service (at a price of € 5.99 per month) players will have access to a range of additional services and bonuses, ranging from a monthly GTA $ credit to exclusive vehicle and property discounts. Subscribers will also have access to bonus RPs and more. The benefits will vary from month to month.
It starts tomorrow then, and new subscribers will be able to enjoy the bonuses until April 27th. The following are the benefits announced for this first month of service:
- GTA $ 500,000 credited directly to the Maze Bank account.
- The Prince Deveste Eight with an enhancement of Hao’s Special Works available before it is released to the general public, and the Trip Orange HSW and Glitch CMYK HSW liveries.
- The La Mesa Garage gives you access to a variety of Los Santos Tuners game updates. Those who already own a garage can move to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- The costs of the subscription to the Autoraduno di LS will be canceled. LS Rally members with GTA + will receive a GTA $ 50,000 cashback during this period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius super yacht for free.
- The Gussét Frog shirt and ProLaps Broker basketball top and shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Belt livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of paints and symbols free for the garage
- 3X GTA $ & RP in Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Rally reputation in the underground racing series.