Let’s find out together, in this dedicated guide, the complete list of spells that you can cast in Hogwarts Legacy: are you ready to become the chosen one 100 years before the most famous one?
From today, February 7, 2023, those who have booked the Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy will be able to begin their adventure in the most famous school of magic in the Muggle world. For all the others, however, we will have to wait for next February 10, when the game by Avalanche Software and Warner Bros will be officially available on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S (after the postponement of the old-gen and Nintendo Switch versions, which will arrive in some time). The world promised in Hogwarts Legacy should be something of a marvel for fans, born to make them immerse as much as possible in that magical atmosphere (and setting) that characterized the universe created by JK Rowling and in which the events starring Harry Potter are set, one hundred years after the adventure of the game. A magical world, to be precise, and therefore… let’s talk about magic!
The Hogwarts Legacy Spell List: How Do They Divide?
Once you have chosen your home and started your adventure in the magical world of Hogwarts Legacy, you will have to learn to master its combat system. In the game 27 different spells are available, each with their own unique effects and properties. They are divided into four categories based on color, that is, to better explain:
- Giallo: spells of control
- Viola: strength spells
- Rosso: damage spells
- Grigio: basic spells
In this dedicated guide we want to list you the list of spells currently available in Hogwarts Legacy, also explaining their effect. We’re going to include the three as well Unforgivable Curses, spells that no wizard should ever cast, unless he is devoted to the Dark Arts. Can we then make our protagonist become evil? Maybe!
The First Twelve Spells | Hogwarts Legacy: The Complete List of Spells!
Let’s see below the first part of the 24 spells available in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Open: Opens some doors
- action: Attracts certain objects nearby
- Aguamenti: creates a stream of water
- Allohomorous: opens locked doors and windows
- Momentum stop: Slows down the movement speed of objects
- Break: Detonates a certain object
- I was knocked down: pushes objects away
- Going down: Drops objects or people
- I divide: cuts the target of the spell
- Disillusionment: makes the user invisible
- Let’s drive out: Disarms an opponent by striking his wand
- expelled: Causes an explosion
The Last Twelve | Hogwarts Legacy: The Complete List of Spells!
We close the list of Hogwarts Legacy spells with the second half:
- Flipping: knocks down the target
- Finite: Cancels the effects of other spells
- Ice: an ice spell
- I’m on fire: a fire spell
- Drown: Creates a light at the tip of the wand
- I attack: throws objects to attack the target
- Petrificus Totalus: Paralyzes a target
- Redoubt: Blows up the target
- Repair: Repair items
- I reveal: Reveals any secrets hidden in the surrounding area
- Astonishment: Makes targets unconscious
- Wingardium Leviosa: Makes objects levitate
Curses Without Forgiveness | Hogwarts Legacy: The Complete List of Spells!
Finally, the three Unforgivable Curses are as follows:
- Open Kedavra: Kills the target
- I torture: Inflicts uncontrollable pain on the target
- Empire: Allows the user to control a target
It is called Leviosa, not Leviosa!
And this was the complete list of spells you can use in Hogwarts Legacy. Let us know if you have purchased the game below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the videogame and tech themed news, guides and reviews! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we suggest you take a look at the Kinguin catalogue!