From 19 August Honor will make available in China its new Pad V7 Pro, a high-end tablet that features an 11 “IPS LCD display with 2K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate and a MediaTek Kompanio 1300T SoC
A few days ago, Honor announced the arrival, at the moment only for the Chinese market, of its new tablet Pad V7 Pro. It has a number of features that make it a technological gem, starting with the panel IPS LCD gives 11″ with resolution WQHD + (2569x1600p) e refresh rate fino a 120Hz, an SoC MediaTek Company 1300T with 6GB/8GB of memory RAM and a huge battery from ben 7250mAh. A stylus pen called Magic Pen 2 which will support 4096 pressure levels and one magnetic keyboard-cover with adjustable stand and integrated trackpad. A version with modem 5G integrated to be able to surf the web away from home at maximum speed.
Honor Pad V7 Pro: technical sheet
Under the body there are:
- Display: IPS LCD gives 11 ″ WQHD + (2560x1600p), 16:10, 276ppi, 120Hz refresh rate, 86% screen-to-body ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut, TÜV Rheinland certified;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Company 1300T;
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9;
- RAM: 6GB/8GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal storage expandable via slot MicroSD (max 512GB);
- rear camera: main from 13MP + macro lens from 2MP;
- front camera: 5MP;
- connectivity: 5G opzionale, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C, GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, Glonass, GNSS;
- battery: 7250mAh;
- dimensions: 252,1 x 163,64 x 7,25mm;
- weight: 485g;
- colors: silver, dark blue, orange;
- YOU: Magic UI 5.0 based on Android 11;
- 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~341€;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~368€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~433€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM + 5G Version Price: ~484€
Honor Pad V7 Pro: analysis
The tablet is practically one technological bomb since the 11 ″ IPS display offers a resolution 2K and a video refresh rate of up to 120Hz. The included stylus will allow you to draw or take notes immediately and yes it will recharge by magnetically attaching it to the device. There SoC Company 1300T from MediaTek together with i 6GB and beyond of memory RAM of type LPDDR4x they can lavish computing power in abundance for any context of use, even the most demanding videogame. About memory ROM, you can choose between 2 cuts: 128GB e 256GB. Either way it will be anyway storage space can be expanded by inserting a MicroSD.
To underline the presence of ben 4 speakers so as to offer powerful and immersive audio when watching movies or playing games. On the back there is a main camera from 13MP together with a macro lens with a 2MP and a flash LED. There is also a front camera from 5MP useful for video calls. Finally, speaking of autonomy, the large battery from 7250mAh it will guarantee terminal operations of approx 2 days, obviously variable according to the type of main use.
What do you think of the new high-end tablet signed Honor? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!