13th Generation Intel Core desktop processors deliver the world’s best gaming experience and unmatched overclocking capability
On the occasion of Intel Innovationthe brand presented the thirteenth generation processor family, led byIntel Core i9-13900K, the fastest desktop processor in the world. The new product family includes six new unlocked desktop processors, with up to 24 core e 32 thread and the incredible clock speed of 5,8 GHz for the best experience gaming, streaming and recording.
Starting with the launch of Intel Core processors “K“, The thirteenth generation desktop family will consist of 22 processors and, for more than 125 design partner systems that will provide a high-level experience in both application performance and platform compatibility.
Enthusiasts will enjoy the performance enhancements of the thirteenth generation processors as much with current chipset motherboards 600, as with the new series 700. With the dual support of the most recent memoria DDR5 and, of memory DDR4users can enjoy the benefits of the new processors by customizing their configurations to suit their preferences and budget.
The statements of Michelle Johnston Holthaus
Michelle Johnston Holthausexecutive vice president and general manager, Client Computing Group di Intel, ha affermato:
We’re raising PC performance standards once again with the new 13th Generation Intel Core processors. The 13th Gen Intel Core family is the latest example of how Intel enables amazing experiences on PC, across all segments. If we add to this an ecosystem of industry-leading partners and new solutions like Intel Unison, in the future we will show the world what experiences are truly possible with a PC.
A complete and versatile platform for gaming and content creation
Starting from a mature process such as Intel 7 and, from an architecture x86 hybrid High-performance, 13th-generation desktop processors deliver higher system performance, even in the most demanding multitasking workloads. An improvement until 15% in single-threaded performance and up to 41% in multi-threaded performance.
With this generation of products, the high-performance hybrid architecture brings together the Performance-core (P-core) fastest ever built with even double the amount of Efficient-core (E-core), offering performance single-thread e multi-thread improved that allow:
- The best gaming experience in the world: Up to 24 cores (8 P-core, 16 E-core) and 32 threads, the new Core i9-13900K offers the best gaming, streaming and recording experience. Reaching 5.8 GHz and 15% higher single-thread performance, it can sustain high frame rates and enable exhilarating gaming experiences on top titles
- Constant improvements in content creation performance: The 13th Gen Intel Core desktop processor lineup adds more E-cores and up to 41% higher multi-threaded performance to handle more compute-intensive workloads to maintain high creative flow.
- An unparalleled overclocking experience: The 13th Generation Intel Core processor offers an unparalleled overclocking experience for everyone from experts to beginners. Users will see higher average overclocking speeds on P-core, E-core, and DDR5 memory. Intel has also updated its one-click overclocking feature, Intel® Speed Optimizer, to support 13th generation processors, allowing users to overclock with minimal effort. The robust Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 3.0 ecosystem offers a wide selection of overclocking modules. When paired with Intel® Dynamic Memory Boost, this feature delivers a smooth memory overclocking experience with DDR4 and DDR5.
And parole the Rob Bartholomew
Rob BartholomewCreative Assembly chief product officer said:
We have been working with Intel for over a decade to deliver an incredible Total War gaming experience on Intel CPUs. We have already optimized Total War: WARHAMMER III for the 12th Generation Hybrid Architecture and are excited to continue work with the new 13th Generation Intel Core processors.
Industry-leading features for desktop platforms
13th Generation Intel Core desktop processors provide users with enhanced performance and experiences in gaming, content creation and workwith several new and improved features, including:
- Tecnologia Intel Adaptive Boost e Thermal Velocity Boost– Increases processor clock rates as needed during a given workload when allowed by the power and temperature margins. Available in unlocked Intel Core i9 SKUs.
- More E-cores on Intel Core i5, i7, i9: a big step forward in multi-threaded performance and a better multi-tasking / mega-tasking experience for users.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 support, with up to 16 lanes external to the processor.
- Support for DDR5-5600 and DDR5-5200 memory, while maintaining DDR4 compatibility.
- Up to 2x L2 cache and L3 augmented cache.
Backward Compatibility Intel 700 Series Chipset Released
In addition to the thirteenth generation desktop processors, Intel is launching the new one chipset Intel serie 700, with advanced features for greater reliability and performance.
Eight PCIe Gen 4.0 lanes combined with PCI Gen 3.0 provide a total of 28 lines out of the chipset, ports USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (20 Gbps) increased offer better connectivity speed USB e DMI Gen 4.0 increases chipset-to-CPU throughput for fast access to peripheral devices and the network.
In addition, it also offers backward compatibility. Take advantage of the performance enhancements of the new generation of Intel Core processors with existing 600 chipset-based motherboards.
Thirteenth Generation Intel Core Desktop Processors “K” and Intel Z790 Chipset will be available starting in October 20, 2022including i boxed processors, motherboards and desktop system sales. More details on the rest of the 13th Gen Intel Core processor family will be shared at a later date.
Intel Unison: A seamless multi-device experience to enable an open ecosystem
Following the acquisition of Screenovateon display at CES 2022announces Intel Unisona software solution that connects PCs and devices to provide a universal, easy-to-use experience across all operating systems.
The first version of Intel Unison will offer seamless, seamless connectivity between PCs and smartphones, starting with iOS e Android. By following a simple pairing process, users will be able to:
- File transfer: Save time when transferring files and photos between a PC and an Android or iOS device, as well as extend the power of your PC and enjoy the continuity of taking a photo or video on a smartphone and editing them seamlessly on your PC.
- Text message: send and receive messages from your PCs to avoid device changes and enjoy the comfort and simplicity of a full keyboard and monitor.
- Phone calls: With access to the phone’s full contact list, users can make and receive voice calls directly from their PCs.
- Phone notifications: Receive and manage phone notifications from your PC so you stay connected and stay in control.
Intel Unison, will be introduced this year on some Intel Evo laptopswith 12th Generation Intel Core processors of Acer, HP e Lenovo and, will move to thirteenth-generation Intel Core-based products beginning early next year. It will continue to evolve in the future with other formats, features and operating systems.
What do you think of these new thirteenth generation processors from Intel? Let us know below in the comments. Don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on all our other social networks and to stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.
The Intel article: presents the thirteenth generation processors comes from TechGameWorld.com.