Sony today presented its new range of wireless earphones and headphones dedicated to gaming: these are the models INZONE Buds e INZONE H5. Both solutions promise to offer high-quality sound, long battery life and low latency.
Specifically the new ones INZONE Buds are true wireless earphones which fit perfectly in the ear and offer personalized audio based on user preferences. On a single charge they can last up to 12 hours, allowing you to play without interruptions. Furthermore, thanks to technology Bluetooth 5.0. They also have minimal latency, essential for not missing any details of the game.
For those who prefer traditional headphones, Sony offers the new ones INZONE H5. It’s about wireless headphones with headband which ensure optimal comfort even after hours of use. These headphones have a battery that lasts 28 hours, ideal for longer gaming sessions. The INZONE H5 also has a built-in microphone that allows you to easily communicate with other players.
The main features of the Sony INZONE Buds
- 360 Spatial Sound per il gaming
- Sound Field Optimisation– Simply download the 360 Spatial Sound Personaliser smartphone app and take a photo of your ears for unprecedented spatial accuracy.
- Sound Tone Personalisation: Earphones test (literally) our hearing system. The earphone drivers emit a series of test sounds and, based on the feedback from the microphones, reconstruct their diffusion within the channel.
- Dynamic Driver X
- Active noise cancellation
- Microphone with A-based noise reduction
- Touch controls
The entire INZONE range is the result of collaboration between Sony and Fnaticone of the most important eSports teams in the world.