The Jabra company has expanded its Evolve2 range with the most comfortable portable headsets designed for hybrid work, namely the Evolve2 65 Flex and the Evolve2 55 and 50
Jabra, the leader in personal and professional audio and video solutions, expands the Evolve line with the new Evolve2 65 Flex, Evolve2 55 and Evolve2 50 mid-range headsets. These headphones have been designed for hybrid and ultra-flexible work. The Evolve2 65 Flex are portable professional headphones with best-in-class ANC performance and a foldable design to support work wherever you are. Instead, the Evolve2 55 and Evolve2 50 headsets feature Jabra’s latest comfort technology with premium audio quality at an affordable price.
Details on the new Jabra Evolve2 range headset
2022 Jabra research found that globally, 80% of all professional meetings are fully virtual or hybrid; it has also been found that the natives of Generation Z consider the laptop, headphones and any connected place as an office. They find themselves working in a “third space” such as a co-working environment, a café or a library. The new Evolve2 headsets are intended to provide this type of user with the most useful and professional functions to ensure concentration and allow them to answer calls and meetings regardless of the environment they are in. Plus, they have audio optimized for professional use and music, so you don’t have to switch headphones when it’s time to take a break.
Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex: The most comfortable portable professional headset on the market with a unique foldable design
To offer maximum flexibility, the Evolve2 65 Flex features a unique design with a foldable headband and slim earpads. They come with a soft case that allows you to easily slip them into even the smallest bags or pockets. Thanks to the powerful chipset, advanced digital algorithm and Jabra ClearVoice microphones with beamforming function for open spaces, users can be sure that they are heard clearly even in noisy environments. The chipset and the specific technology guarantee the Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (Hybrid ANC), considered the best in the category. While the close-fitting memory foam ear pads help isolate your surroundings even more.
Jabra Air Comfort
The ability to use the headphones for both flexible working and entertainment means that users are likely to be wearing them for many hours a day; that’s why the Evolve2 65 Flex are equipped with the technology Jabra Air Comfort and flexible ear cups that rotate whenever the user does. Making the headphones extremely comfortable, no matter how long you wear them. The exclusive technology also includes a layer of ultra-soft perforated foam inside the foldable headband for a cushioning effect. Equipped with a 360° status and light indicator, a shorter retractable arm, compared to previous models, they are certified for all major virtual meeting platforms. Like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom and ensure up to 32 hours of music and up to 20 hours of talk with the ANC technology deactivated.
Jabra Evolve2 55 and 50: On-Ear Headphones Designed with Revolutionary New Comfort Technology
With the growth of flexible working, Jabra is integrating active noise cancellation into more and more professional headsets. Including the new wireless Evolve2 55 and the new wired Evolve2 50. Both models feature a powerful ANC system with a unique acoustic chamber design. We also find custom 28 mm speakers, a chipset specially designed for speech separation and two microphones with superior quality noise cancellation. Both devices are certified for all major virtual meeting platforms, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom, and offer a comfortable fit thanks to Jabra Air Comfort technology.
Statements regarding the new Jabra Evolve2 headset
Holger ReisingerSVP for Enterprise Solutions at Jabra, says:
The current generation of hybrid professionals are looking for comfortable, flexible and easy-to-use devices for both work and music enjoyment. Meanwhile, headphones are transforming from mere accessories to a business necessity for productive work. For this reason we have tried to create high quality mid-range headphones, so as to be able to satisfy the needs of both companies and end users. In particular, with the foldable version, everyone will have the opportunity to take advantage of a professional tool, working wherever they are.
Key features of all new Jabra Evolve2 headsets
- Maximum comfort with the Jabra Air Comfort technology
- Jabra ClearVoice Microphone with systems that meet the standard of premium microphones for the open office
- Integrated 360° status indicator
- Custom 28mm speakers deliver superior quality sound for music
- Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms (UC Certified and Microsoft Teams variants are available)
- Portata wireless fino a 30m/100ft (solo Evolve2 65 Flex e Evolve2 55)
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+, Jabra MySound and voice assistants (Evolve2 65 Flex and Evolve2 55 only)
- Ability to connect two devices simultaneously thanks to dual connectivity (Evolve2 65 Flex and Evolve2 55) and connect to another device via Bluetooth while connected (Evolve2 50)
- Control arm for muting and answering calls
- Available in stereo and mono (Evolve2 55 and Evolve2 50 only) – Evolve2 65 Flex available in stereo
- UC and Microsoft Teams variants
- Optional charging stand (Evolve2 65 Flex and Evolve2 55 only)
Main features of the Evolve2 65 Flex
- The best wearable and best foldable professional portable headset on the market
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).the best in the category
- Retractable arm to guarantee a professional image even on the move
- Up to 20 hours talk time with ANC off, up to 15 hours with ANC on; up to 32 hours of listening with ANC off, up to 21 hours with ANC on
Main features of the Evolve2 55 only:
- Up to 16 hours talk time with ANC offup to 10 hours with ANC on and up to 18 hours listening with ANC off, up to 15 hours with ANC on
- A comfortable fit considered the best in its category.
Price and availability
Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex, Evolve2 55 and Evolve2 50 will be available from April 2023. Le cuffie Evolve2 65 Flex al suggested retail price of €299.00 (€ 349.00 with wireless charging pad). As regards the Evolve2 55 Stereo at the suggested retail price of €229.00 (€ 269.00 with charging stand). Instead, headphones Evolve2 55 Mono at the suggested retail price of €219.00 (€ 259.00 with charging stand). Finally, headphones Evolve2 50 Stereo at the suggested retail price of €179.00 and the Evolve2 50 Mono at the suggested retail price of €169.00.
And you ? What do you think of these new headphones from Jabra ? Let us know with a comment below and always stay tuned to techgameworld.com for other news and reviews from the world of technology (and beyond!).
The article Jabra: expanded range of Evolve2 headphones comes from techgameworld.com.