Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, the flash memory subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, Inc. a global leader in memory products and technology solutions, announces new SSD DC600M Enterprise. DC600M is optimized for mixed workloads, with excellent Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure maximum consistency and consistency of latencies and IOPS and meet service-level agreements.
SSD DC600M, the new Kingston Digital product: perfect for data protection
DC600M is a SSD SATA 3.0, with 3D TLC NAND, suitable for use in high volume rack installations. The drive includes built-in hardware-based protection against power loss via capacitors, so it can protect data from an unexpected power outage, thus reducing the risk of data loss and ensuring the drive reinitializes at any time. next time the system is turned on.
With low latencies across a wide range of read and write workloads, the DC600M is designed for system integrators, hyperscale data centers and cloud service providers. The DC600M Data Center SSD is available in capacities of 480GB, 960GB, 1920GB, 3840GB and 7680GB.
Kingston SSD DC600M, technical characteristics
- Hardware-based PLP: Power failure management capacitors protect user data against unexpected power failures and improve performance.
- Offers excellent quality of service (QoS): Optimized performance predictability to meet service-level agreements (SLAs).
- AES 256-bit self-encrypting drive: Built-in security to safeguard your important data.
- Capacity up to 7680GB: Upgrade and manage storage with a capacity up to 7680GB.
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s), backward compatible with SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s) standard
- Capacity: 480GB, 960GB, 1920GB, 3840GB, 7680GB
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED): AES 256-bit Encryption
Find out here the super Outlet Discounts of Mediaworld!
Kingston SSD DC600M sequential read/write
- 480GB – 560MBs/470MBs
- 960GB – 560MBs/530MBs
- 1920GB – 560MBs/530MBs
- 3840GB – 560MBs/530MBs
- 7680GB – 560MBs/530MBs
4k random read/write speed
- 480GB – 94,000/41,000 IOPS
- 960GB – 94,000/65,000 IOPS
- 1920GB – 94,000/78,000 IOPS
- 3840GB – 94,000/59,000 IOPS
- 7680GB – 94,000/34,000 IOPS
kingston technology office
Quality of Service (Latency) (99,999) Read/Write
- 480GB – 180/110 uSec
- 960GB – 3840GB – 200/300 uSec
- 7680GB – 240/170 uSec
- Typical Latency – Read/Write: <200 µs / <30 us
- Hot-Plug Features: And
- Static and dynamic wear leveling: And
- Business-class SMART tools: Reliability monitoring, usage statistics, remaining life, wear leveling, temperature monitoring
- 480GB – 876TBW, 1 DWPD (5 years), 1.66 DWPD (3 years)
- 960GB – 1752TBW, 1 DWPD (5 years), 1.66 DWPD (3 years)
- 1920GB – 3504TBW, 1 DWPD (5 years), 1.66 DWPD (3 years)
- 3840GB – 7008TBW, 1 DWPD (5 years), 1.66 DWPD (3 years)
- 7680GB – 14016TBW, 1 DWPD (5 years), 1.66 DWPD (3 years)
- Idle: 1.30W
- Average: 1.45W
- Max Read: 1.6W
- Max Write: 3.6W
- Storage temperatures: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimension: 69.9mm x 100mm x 7mm
- Weight: 92.34g
- Vibrations during operation: Maximum peak 2.17G (7–800Hz)
- Vibrations at rest: Maximum Peak 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- MTBF: 2 million hours
- UBER: ≤10 -17