Lenovo present at the MWC 2022 event presents a very large portfolio of new products, also present ThinkPad with Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3
Introduce yourself to MWC 2022 new devices and solutions from Lenovo, including; ThinkPad, ThinkBook, ThinkVision, IdeaPad, tablet e Motorolainnovative solutions and products designed to meet the needs of an increasingly connected and hybrid world.
The lineup includes a broad range of sophisticated products and solutions that support Lenovo’s vision, Smarter Technology for All. smart features in your portfolio to make the world more connected to more people – more information, communication and collaboration globally. The first ThinkPad with Snapdragon for the new generation of mobile workers with multi-day battery life, advanced AI features, and 5G connectivity.
In particular, the new one stands out ThinkPad X13sdeveloped in collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies and Microsoft. It is the world’s first laptop powered by Snapdragon 8cx Gen 31which supports up to Windows 11 Pro. The design ultra-slim and fanless takes the user to the new experience PC always-on, always-connected plus a battery that lasts for multiple days up to 28 hours, advanced AI featuresoption of 5G connectivity with mmWave3 technology included, and support through the Microsoft App Assure program for applications, for the best productivity, security, and collaboration experience.
Lenovo introduces new products at MWC 2022
The new ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 5powered by processors Intel vPro with 12th Generation Intel Core i9 H-Series with Windows 11 Pro and available with the latest Laptop GPUs NVIDIA GeForce RTXcomes with up to 64GB of DDR5 memory and an optional dual solid state drive (SSD) that supports up to 8TB, delivering ultra-high performance for complex workflows.
Lenovo is making several changes to the portfolio ThinkPad serie T to meet the productivity and collaboration needs of such a widely diverse workforce. The new ThinkPad T16 and the new upgraded models of the ThinkPad T14s Gen 3 and T14 Gen 3, feature a 16:10 aspect ratio display with low blue light technology, FHD camera options, and Dolby Audio and Dolby Voice speaker system that enhance the collaboration experience , also enhanced by a more stable connection thanks to the Wi-Fi 6E and the best WWAN3 options.
Hybrid workspaces require flexible and agile workspaces. Increasing the time spent in front of the screen adds pressure to an already very dense viewing space. The brand new mobile monitor ThinkVision M14d USB-C, weighing less than 600 grams6, it offers a high resolution 14 ″ display in 16:10 format (2240 x 1400) that supports wide 100% sRGB color gamut for enhanced visual fidelity.
The new ThinkPad P16s and the new generation of ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 they are instead Lenovo portable workstations, offer a mix of power and performance for professionals who need to move. Built with the latest Intel Core processors and professional graphics NVIDIA T550, both workstations are ISV certified and are ideal for supporting applications such as AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks and others.
Not only these things presented by Lenovo, laptops have also been announced ThinkBook 14s Yoga Gen 2 e ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i. Carrying on the modern design philosophy that has become synonymous with ThinkBook, the new models feature dual-tone color reflections, are aesthetically elegant with anodized aluminum chassis1 and slim bezels on four sides. Equipped with innovative smart technologies and high performance features, they offer a quality user experience in terms of productivity, collaboration and security.
Lenovo then winks tempt student gamers with the new IdeaPad Gaming and the Legion wireless mouse for gaming, study and much more.
By presenting the new IdeaPad laptop series Gaming 3i and IdeaPad Gaming 3 with two different screen sizes, 15 “and 16”ideal for younger players and for all those who are approaching this world for the first time and want a gaming equipment at the height. This new lineup features a completely revamped style, elegant on the outside and on the inside integrates a host of improved thermal components for quieter gameplayparticularly fresh chassis colors and a host of features for maximum performance, plus the option for the enhanced WQHD + panel.
Another device designed for everyday gaming, school or work sessions is the Lenovo Legion M600s Qi Wireless Gaming Mouse ultralight that offers performance, comfort and precision to make all the right moves and 80 million clicks.
Lenovo’s main focus was on a ever smarter innovation e reliable services, to support consumers in their daily needs, such as adapting to an increasingly hybrid lifestyle. On the occasion of the MWC, Lenovo presents the new laptop portfolio 2-in-1 convertible and detachable, and a new tablet.
With the goal of creating a more inclusive digital world where more and more consumers have access to personalized features, Lenovo continues to expand their IdeaPad lineup with new levels of performance, versatility and portability. Whether it is study, work or simply a moment of relaxation, it is now possible to choose between different formats even more versatile to carry out more activities, such as Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5ì and Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 convertible laptops available in 14 and 16 inches with E-color Pen optional for more creative tasks. The new Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5i detachable laptop with Windows 11 is just perfect for students and multitaskers.
Lenovo also unveils an extensive line-up of IdeaPad consumer Chromebook for remote workingfor learning and more: The new IdeaPad Flex 5i Chromebook (14 “, 7), the 2-in-1 IdeaPad Flex 3i Chromebook 15, 7”, and the new IdeaPad Duet 3 Chromebook 11, 7 “. Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 3rd Generation Android, which supports the Lenovo Precision Pen 2 and advanced reading mode, is another way to have versatility and entertainment during your free time.
As for availability and prices, we leave you the detailed list below;
- ThinkPad X13s will be available starting at € 1,399 from May 2022.
- Thinkpad X1 Extreme Gen 5 will be available starting at € 2,749 from June 2022.
- ThinkPad T16 will be available starting from € 1,399 starting from April 2022.
- ThinkPad T14 will be available starting from € 1,399 starting from April 2022.
- ThinkPad T14s will be available from € 1,599 starting in June 2022.
- ThinkPad P16s Gen 1 will be available starting at € 1,549 from April 2022.
- ThinkPad P14s Gen 3 will be available starting at € 1,529 from April 2022.
- ThinkVision M14d Mobile Monitor will be available starting at € 359 from August 2022.
- ThinkBook 14s Yoga Gen 2 will be available starting at € 899 from June 2022.
- ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i will be available starting at € 749 from June 2022.
- IdeaPad Gaming 3i from 16 ″ will be available from 1099 € (VAT included) from June 2022.
- IdeaPad Gaming The 15 ″ 3i will be available from € 999 (VAT included) from May 2022.
- The wireless gaming mouse Lenovo Legion M600s Qi will be available starting at € 99.99 (VAT included) from July 2022.8
- IdeaPad Flex 5i convertible will be available from 499 € (VAT included) from June 2022.
- IdeaPad Flex 5 14 “convertible with AMD Ryzen processor will be available starting at € 549 (VAT included) from May 2022.15
- IdeaPad Flex 5 16 ″ convertible with AMD Ryzen processor will be available from 699 € (VAT included) from May 2022.15
- Chromebook IdeaPad Flex 5i (14 ″, 7) will be available from € 549 (VAT included) from June 2022.15
- Chromebook IdeaPad Flex 3i (15 ″, 7) will be available from € 449 (VAT included) from May 2022.15
- Chromebook IdeaPad Duet 3 (11 ″, 7) will be available from 349 € (VAT included) from May 2022.15
- Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (3rd generation) will be available starting at € 249 (VAT included) from April 2022.
If you want to continue to know the latest news from the hardware world, keep following us. Greetings from TechGameWorld.com.
Lenovo article introduces new products at MWC 2022 comes from TechGameWorld.com.