Lexar introduces a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 2-in-1 cable, at a cost of € 21.90 offers 30cm and up to 15W of supported charging power
Costa 21,90 euro, and it’s the new cable Lexar USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 2-in-1, that aims to adapt to every need. Offering a tool for Quickly charge and sync both USB-A and USB-C devices. A product that tries to satisfy those who use several different devices.
Present a dual Type-C connector with integrated Type-A adapter, compatible with a wide variety of devices, supporting the transfer between portable SSD, laptop, tablet, mobile phones and all types of devices, simplifying the life of those who use it. This cable from 30 cm then provides high transfer rates, fino a 2000 MB/s to be precise, and up to 15W of charging power.
Lexar introduces a new 2-in-1 Type-C cable with support up to 15W
Here are the main features;
- Reversible USB-C connectors, plus a USB-C to USB-A adapter for use with various devices
- Data transfer rates up to 2000MB / s (10GB / s for USB-C to C cable and 5GB / s for USB-C to A cable)
- Compatible with a wide range of USB-C devices, such as laptops, portable SSDs, smartphones, tablets and power banks
- Compact length (30cm) ideal for use between devices
- Convenient strap for easier organization
- Compatible with USB 3.1 (Gen 1), USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Guarantee; valid for one year
The specific company that developed this cable designed for fast transfers, such as transfer a 3GB 4K movie in less than 3 seconds at 2000 MB / s with always stable current. With a compact design, it also includes a carrying strap, and thanks to the safety cable the adapter will not be lost.
If you want to continue to know the latest news from the hardware world, keep following us. Greetings from TechGameWorld.com.