Less than two days from the start of Milan Games Week & Cartoomics 2022IIDEA announces the program of theIndie Dungeon, the exhibition area dedicated to independent developers. The fair will start on Friday 25 November and will last until Sunday 27 at the usual location of Fiera Milano Rho.
Visitors will thus be able to witness some of the most interesting realities on the independent scene, as well as discover the 5 finalist video games of the Red Bull Indie Forge. This is a project dedicated to Italian independent development studios created by Red Bull in collaboration with IIDEA.
In particular, you will discover:
- Safe Place Game Studio con Venice 2089
- CINIC Games con Extra Coin
- Bad Seed con Crime ‘O Clock
- Yonder con Snails
- Green Flamingo con Spanky’s Battle Swing.
Milan Games Week & Cartoomics 2022: l’Indie Dungeon di IIDEA
The area will be set up in pavilion 20, where the development studios selected through the 2022 Indie Call will also be present with their own independent games. In particular these are:
- BR Digital con IMAGO: Beyond the Nightmares
- One O One Games con Fury Roads Survivor
- Middle Finger Entertainment con Eraze That!
- Open Lab con Roller Drama
- Fantastic Studio with Circle Of Football
- Orbital Games con Basket Party
- playful opera with Dragonero – The Rise of Draquir
- Trinity Team con Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans 2
- Tiny Bull Studios con Omen Issue: 1927.
Other studios present will be: Crystalia Games with Music Store SimulatorRovida Games withVERSEZEROSeaRing Team con SeaRingThe Fox Software con Active Soccer 2023Glasshouse Studios con GlasshouseGiulychu Game Developer con Project: A.R.M.Commodore Industriescon Steel Saviour ReloadedKid Onion Studio con River Tails: Stronger TogetherPanik Arcade con Yellow Taxi Goes VroomA Few Rounds Games con Umbral CoreDark Tower Interactive con Ascent Project e Jollypunch Games con RoboDunk.
In addition to games and development studios, the area will feature talks and meetings. Like the one on Friday 25, when the developers of Ubisoft Milan will tell the stories behind Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. Or again on Saturday 26th, when Reply Game Studios will talk about Soulstice.
For the complete program, we refer you to the official website.