A recent leak reveals the US manufacturer’s intention to replenish the G series of its smartphones with the new Moto G20, Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion. Let’s find out all the details
A leaker of the first unofficial press renderings concerning the next products that will expand the Motorola G range has recently been spread on Twitter, we are talking about Moto G20, G60 e G40 Fusion. The Moto G20 will go to represent the cheapest of the triad as it is equipped with a 6,5″ HD+ (1,600 x 720) and a SoC UNISOC T700 octa-core supported by yourself 4GB of memory RAM. The Moto G60 and the Moto G40 Fusion would fall into the category mid-range, and will have some features in common including a display FHD + gives 6.78 in with refresh rate until 120Hz, a 6000 mAh with support for fast charging and as SoC one Snapdragon 732G.
Moto G20: technical data sheet (hypothetical)
- Display: 6,5″ HD+ (1.600 x 720);
- CPU: UNISOC T700 octa-core;
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52;
- RAM: 4GB;
- ROM: 64GB internal storage;
- rear camera: quadruple camera with primary sensor from 48MP, ultra wide angle from 8MP and two other goals from 2MP;
- front camera: 13MP;
- connectivity: 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB-C, NFC;
- battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging support;
- dimensions: 165,22 x 75,73 x 9,19mm;
- weight: 200g;
Moto G20: analysis
From the hardware equipment it is evident how the Moto G20 is a smartphone entry level, equipped with a large screen from 6,5″ solo HD+. The processor and i 4GB of memory RAM they will guarantee a fluid experience in the case of a “light” use of the device, namely web browsing and using messaging apps. Probably some video games will be able to run it without too many problems as long as the graphic details are set to a minimum. What stands out is the battery capacity from ben 5000mAh, which should guarantee 1 or 2 days of autonomy with moderate use of the device. The quadruple rear camera, finally, with the main lens from 48MP it should allow sufficient or in any case satisfactory shots for that type of user who is not looking for a cameraphone.
Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion: technical data sheet (hypothetical)
- Display: LCD IPS gives 6,78″ with resolution of 1080 x 2460 e refresh rate fino a 120Hz, HDR10;
- CPU: Snapdragon 732G;
- RAM (Moto G60): 6GB;
- RAM (Moto G40 Fusion): 4GB;
- ROM (Moto G60): 128GB for internal storage expandable via slot MicroSD;
- ROM (Moto G40 Fusion): 64GB for internal storage expandable via slot MicroSD;
- rear camera (Moto G60): main sensor from 108MP + 8MP ultra wide angle / macro + 2MP depth;
- Rear camera (Moto G40 Fusion): main sensor from 64MP + 16MP + 2MP;
- front camera (Moto G60): 32MP;
- Front camera (Moto G40 Fusion): 16MP;
- connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB-C, NFC;
- battery: 6000 mAh;
- YOU: Android 11
Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion: analysis
If the characteristics of these two smartphones were to be confirmed, they would fall under the category of mid-range, as thanks to the more performing processor they will allow a more solid multitasking of the applications as well as a greater speed of execution of the same. To underline the presence on both of a display FHD+ IPS gives 6,78″ for better enjoyment of video content and a huge battery from 6000mAh able to make the smartphone operational for at least 2 days (obviously variable by the type of use and other factors such as intensity of the backlight or intense use of data traffic).
Regarding the photographic sector, the main sensor of the Moto G60 and from 108MP and should ensure shots of satisfactory quality for a large number of potential buyers. The main sensor of the G40 Fusion and from 64MP instead, but the fact remains that it will be able to provide good quality photos, at least on paper. Finally, on both devices, the presence of Android 11 as system software and the possibility to expand the storage memory in both internal by inserting a MicroSD in its slot.
What do you think of the hypothetical hardware characteristics of the new Motorola smartphones? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!