NBA 2K22 is finally available with lots of news and daily challenges, among the most difficult we find the music quiz in MyCareer mode and we want to help you with all the answers
Every day in the City, after choosing between Palmer Athletic Agency or Berry & Associates in MyCareer mode, you will get a new daily mission called The Music Scene: Marvin’s Room. To start it, you will need to go to the Erick’s Vinyl record store, where the lone store manager Marvin will test your musical skills. Today we want to reveal to you all the answers of the music quiz in MyCareer of NBA 2K22.
Sarabanda o NBA?
Before going on with all the answers in the music trivia, make sure you have progressed enough in the game to unlock the quest. First you have to choose tra College o G League; subsequently, between Palmer Athletic Agency o Berry & Associates. Once you have been “enrolled” in an NBA team and obtained a new apartment, you will be able to find The Music Scene: Marvin’s Room Quest under Personal Brand in the Quest Tracker menu, by pressing the square button. Then just select it to set a waypoint to Erick’s vinyl store, and head inside to talk to Marvin and start the test. Let’s tackle the NBA 2K22 music quiz together with the right answers.
Hip-Hop but not only – NBA 2K22: all the answers to the music quiz in MyCareer
Below you will find all the answers of the music trivia in MyCareer. Keep in mind that the questions are daily, so the list may not be up to date with the latest questions added in the game. Here are the first answers to the quiz:
- Who won the first Grammy for best rap performance in 1989? – DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- Who was the first rap artist to take home a Grammy for album of the year? – Lauryn Hill
- What was the first Rap group to win an Oscar for Best Original Song? – Three 6 Mafia
- Which rapper’s dog Daddy was featured on Cesar Milan’s The Dog Whisperer program? – Redman
- Which rapper was named after an 18th century Peruvian revolutionary? – Tupac Shakur
- Which rapper was a member of Boogie Down Productions? – KRS-One
- Which rapper is responsible for the fast food jingle “I’m Lovin ‘It?” – Pusha-T
- Which rap classic begins with the phrase: “Bass, how low can you go? – Bring the Noise
- Which rap artist was awarded the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for music? – Kendrick Lamar
- Which Oscar-nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance in 1994 – Queen Latifah
Part 2 – NBA 2K22: all the answers to the music quiz in MyCareer
Let’s proceed with the second part. The questions are (for now) 30, but as already mentioned the list will grow considerably during the year. Let’s see the questions below with lots of answers:
- Which group included members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young? – N.W.A
- Quale duo hip-hop dell’epoca d’oro pubblicò Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em e Don’t Sweat the Technique? – Eric B.e Rakim
- Which artist received recognition for his role in the semi-autobiographical film 8 Mile? – Eminem
- Which artist holds a ‘Nictionary’ of words that he created? – Nicki Minaj
- Which artist released two albums in 1998, both of which debuted at number one on the Billboard charts? – DMX
- Which artist became the first rapper to receive the Kennedy Center Honors? – LL Cool J
- What was Lil Wayne’s first rap name? – Shrimp Daddy
- What was Christopher Wallace’s infamous nickname? – The Notorious B.I.G.
- What is the title of the 1994 NAS debut album? – Illmatic
- What is the song sampled in Sugarhill Gang’s Rapper’s Delight? – Good Times di Chic
Last part – NBA 2K22: all the answers to the music quiz in MyCareer
Here is the last part of the questions to date in the game with the right answers:
- What describes Kurtis Blow as: “Your woman dating another man and escaping to Japan”? – These are the breaks
- Snoop Dogg’s song Lodi Dodi was a cover of La-Di-Da-Di originally performed by which MC? – Slick Rick
- RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan sampled the theme song of which cartoon in Enter the Wu-Tang? – Underdog
- Run DMC had a crossover success with which Rock Band? – Aerosmith
- Rapper Ludacris is the protagonist of which film series? – Fast and the Furious
- Rapper and tycoon Jay-Z founded which record label in 1995? – Rock-a-Fella
- Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest participated in which 1990 dance track? – Groove is in the Heart di Deee-Lite
- Kanye West’s song Through the Wire was inspired by when he had his jaw locked with wires after what event? – Car crash
- In which country was Drake born? – Canada
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat with what number? – Three
A musicologist on the parquet
Well friends, these were the answers to the NBA 2K22 music quiz with which to amaze Marvin. By answering all questions correctly, you will be rewarded with +2500 MVP Points and +25 Music for your Personal Brand. Remember, progressing in Musical Attributes will allow you to unlock new Endorsements, which will help you earn VC without spending any money.
As always, we greet you and invite you to stay connected on TechGameWorld.com for more news, updates and much more from the world of video games. Also, don’t forget to check out the Instant Gaming catalog for always discounted games. Bye!