NERF: Legends, the new first-person shooter inspired by NERF, Hasbro’s iconic toy brand, will be released this October on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, as well as on PC via Steam . Wield a wide range of authentic NERF blasters and fight in this action-packed adventure, featuring a thrilling single player campaign and intense cross-platform online multiplayer for up to eight players.
NERF: Legends is one shooter in first person fast-paced, addicting and suitable for everyone! Launch into a sci-fi world with a full assortment of iconic NERF blasters at your fingertips, and take on legions of robots and their powerful masters. Show off your skills by making spectacular action at high altitudes throughout the single player story or compete with your friends in the online multiplayer to become the ultimate NERF legend.
Main features of NERF: Legends
- Perform spectacular actions with 15 authentic NERF blasters, based on the blasters of the Mega, Ultra and Elite series, including some brand new models from 2021!
- Venture into athrilling campaign for single player where you will face numerous extreme enemies, bosses and challenges, as you explore 19 fantastic environments.
- Power up your blaster shots with upgrades like the magnetic darts, the repulsive darts, the tracer darts and the slow-motion darts and thus changes the tide of battle.
- Create your own unique character and customize your blasters with upgradeable abilities and skins.
- Test your skills against real players in 4-on-4 or eight-player free-for-all online matches thanks to cross-platform multiplayer.
NERF: Legends is published by GameMill Entertainment and will be distributed in the UK and select European countries by Maximum Games. It is now available for pre-order at major retailers. For more information on the game, visit nerflegends.com.