NVIDIA DLSS: a continuous evolution, a future full of news and more. NVIDIA GeForce gamers enjoy an ever-evolving ecosystem of complementary technologies that give their gaming GPU tremendous added value. Among these technologies we find NVIDIA Reflex, which is fundamental for reducing system latency, and NVIDIA DLSS, which increases the framerate without sacrificing image quality. Starting today, NVIDIA releases game-ready drivers for Windows 11 and technology support for eight highly anticipated new titles.
NVIDIA DLSS: Indie developers take advantage of the UE4 plug-in
NVIDIA today announces 28 new games joining the list of DLSS supported titles. This is a direct result of Unreal Engine 4’s DLSS plugin, which makes the technology quick and easy to integrate into video games. Thanks to this technology, NVIDIA can now celebrate a new great milestone: in total, more than 100 games and applications now support DLSS.
Alan Wake and more coming with DLSS
The successes of Deep Learning Super Sampling do not stop thanks to the arrival, among all, of two great titles now able to support DLSS:
- Alan Wake Remastered (10/5) – NVIDIA DLSS delivers a 2x performance boost in 4K. Each GeForce RTX GPU can achieve more than 60 FPS at maximum settings in 4K with NVIDIA DLSS enabled in Alan Wake Remastered.
- INDUSTRY (9/30) – With settings at maximum and ray tracing enabled, NVIDIA DLSS accelerates performance by up to 2x in INDUSTRY.
NVIDIA Reflex available in Splitgate and Deathloop this month!
NVIDIA Reflex is a quick and easy technology for developers to add to their titles thanks to SDKs, plugins, and the support of extensive documentation. More than 20 games have adopted latency optimization technology, and this month Splitgate and Deathloop joined the list, with latency savings of up to 50%.
More game news
Among the other novelties related to the games, there is:
- Severed Steel (9/17) – The launch version brought lots of new content and also reflections in ray-tracing and NVIDIA DLSS. Through NVIDIA DLSS, gamer performance will more than double, allowing virtually all GeForce RTX PCs to enjoy Severed Steel at full settings, with ray tracing enabled – here is the new trailer with DLSS.
- NVIDIA today released a new Game Ready Driver for Windows 11:
- The optimal settings of GeForce Experience allow you to instantly configure the game options for your system hardware with a simple click, ensuring smooth and optimized gameplay. More than 1,000 titles are supported. New games in this driver include:
- Bravely Default II
- Myst (2021)
- NBA 2K 22
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari No Kiseki
- Twelve Minutes
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt
- Adds support for a new mode NVIDIA Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (DLAA) which is activated today on the Elder Scrolls Online test server.
“NVIDIA DLAA dramatically improves our game by delivering incredible anti-aliasing results in Elder Scrolls Online, never seen before.” – Rich Lambert, creative director of ZeniMax Online Studios
HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse
- Roccat Burst Core
- Roccat Kone Pro
- Roccat Kone Pro Air
- ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM 240Hz, 1440p G-SYNC NVIDIA Reflex Monitor is available now.