Niantic just announced the Pokémon GO Tour: Live 2022. The first live event of this event will take place on Sunday 27 February 2022 from 10am to 6pm local time, immediately following the in-game event. Pokémon GO Tour: Management, to be held the previous Saturday. In an effort to deliver a real-world experience to as many Trainers as possible, Niantic said that the live event will take place in three cities in three different regions of the world.
Pokémon GO: the GO Tour Live returns in 2022
According to what was declared by the software, the event will be paid and will be in some ways similar to what was seen with the Zone Safari in the past. As for cost, the company should remain around 20 euros per ticket. Three o’clock location affected by the live events will be:
- Fundidora Park to Monterrey, Messico
- Taiwan Lantern Festival in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Yas Bay ad Abu Dhabi, Emirati Arabi Uniti
The ticketed event will feature an exclusive gameplay and in-person activities and rewards, available only in these locations, such as:
- Real world themed habitats, each with their own collection challenges!
- Extra-special exchanges, up to six, during the times when the event is scheduled
- Up to nine free Raid Passes by spinning discs in gyms
- A special research exclusive for the event with attached medal and themed stickers
- ¼ distance to hatch eggs, 2 hatching candies and extra candies from catching Pokémon from the Kanto region
- In the park there will be lounge areas and you will have the opportunity to pose in person for a photo shoot
- Exclusive merchandising to be purchased on site.
At the moment Niantic did not disclose further information regarding the event, inviting fans to stay tuned for any news in the coming days. If you want to know more, we recommend that you take a look at the official website, where it is likely that all updates will be shared.