The Realme X7 Max, the new spearhead of the Chinese house, will soon arrive in the West and will mount the Dimensity 1200 as a processor
It is the first terminal with a SoC MediaTek Dimensity 1200 to arrive also in the Old Continent. As a computing power, in fact, it is very close to Qualcomm’s counterpart, the Snapdragon 888. But the Realme X7 Max it amazes not only for this but also for its memory kit RAM, which goes as far as 12GB and for a display AMOLED FHD+ gives 6,43″which can count on an update rate of up to 120Hz.
Realme X7 Max: technical sheet
Inside the smartphone there are:
- Display: Super AMOLED gives 6,43″ FHD+ with refresh rate up to 120Hz, touch sampling rate 360Hz and screen-to-body ratio 91,7%;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Dimensity 1200;
- RAM: 8GB/12GB;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1;
- rear camera: main from 64MP main Sony IMX682, 26mm, f / 1.8 + Ultra wide angle from 8MP, f / 2.3 lens + Macro lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 16MP, f/2,5;
- connectivity: 5G+5G Dual Mode, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB-C, jack da 3,5mm, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS;
- battery: 4500mAh with refill 50W SuperDart;
- dimensions: 158,5 x 73,3 x 8,4mm;
- weight: 179g;
- colors: Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, Milky Way;
- YOU: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~305€;
- 12GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~339€
Realme X7 Max: analysis
The hardware equipment allows this terminal to offer excellent performance in any field. The processor Dimensity 1200 together with 8GB and beyond of memory RAM guarantee one granitic fluidity both with many programs open in the background and during the execution of videogame applications of a certain complexity. Speaking of the latter, the huge screen AMOLED gives 6,43″ FHD+ offers added value during their use since its update frequency can go up to 120Hz. In terms of connectivity, there is practically everything from the modem 5G to the module NFC for payments contactless. Regarding the photographic sector, the main sensor from 64MP will give good shots, especially in conditions of good ambient light. The operating system is Android 11 with customization Realme UI 2.0.
What do you think of the new high-end smartphone Realme? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!