The Chinese company has announced the arrival, at the moment only for the Indian market, of the new Redmi 10 Prime, an entry level smartphone equipped with a 6.5 “FHD + display and a huge 6000mAh battery.
The new device Redmi 10 Prime aims to conquer the low end of the market thanks mainly to its battery from 6000mAh and its photographic sector. The latter in fact is composed of 4 goals, with the main sensor from 50MP “Enclosed” by a silver tongue. The operating system adopted for this smartphone is Android 11 with interface MIUI 12.5 and will be available in 2 different cuts of RAM / ROM memory with a starting price of 145€ circa.
Redmi 10 Prime: technical sheet
Under the body there are:
- Display: LCD IPS gives 6,5″ FHD+ (2400 x 1080p) e refresh rate fino a 90Hz, 400nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G88;
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52;
- RAM: 4GB/6GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 64GB/128GB eMMC 5.1 expandable via slot MicroSD as far as 512GB;
- rear camera: main from 50MP, f / 1.8 lens + wide angle from 8MP, f / 2.2 lens + macro lens from 2MP + depth lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 8MP;
- connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, infrared sensor, side fingerprint sensor;
- battery: 6000mAh with fast charging a 18W;
- dimensions: 161,95 × 75,57 × 9,56mm;
- weight: 192g;
- colors: Phantom Black, Astral White;
- YOU: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5;
- 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM version price: ~145€;
- 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~170€
Redmi 10 Prime: analysis
The internal components make it clear that despite being an economic product, it will still be able to supply decent performance for everyday activities, such as web browsing, use of messaging applications or use of video content. Regarding the latter, the screen LCD IPS gives 6,5″ it will allow a satisfactory viewing of photographs or videos thanks to the generous dimensions of the panel. The SoC MediaTek Helio G88 together with 4GB or more memory RAM they will guarantee a certain fluidity of the system when running apps such as Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin. Even video games that are not excessively complex can be performed with ease, also thanks to the refresh rate of the display that reaches 90Hz.
Speaking of the photographic sector, the main objective from 50MP should, at least on paper, offer shots of discreet workmanship. The front camera instead stops at 8MP, sufficient for video calls. Speaking of the highlight of this smartphone, namely the battery, this has a capacity of 6000mAh and should ensure on average 2 days of use. Finally, it should be noted the presence of both a convenience jack audio da 3.5mm for connecting wired headphones and a infrared sensor, useful for example to control your TV or air conditioner (by downloading specific App).
What do you think of the new entry level smartphone of Redmi? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!