The Chinese multinational has recently launched its new Redmi K50 Gaming, a high-end smartphone designed for the most demanding gamers. A Mercedes variant designed together with the F1 team will also be available
The new one is currently only released in China Redmi K50 Gaming, device with remarkable technical characteristics offered at a mid-range price. The strengths lie in the SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and the huge screen YOU ARE gives 6,67″ FHD+ with a refresh rate that goes up to 120Hz. It is then equipped with a 4700mAhcomfortable dorsal triggers dedicated to be configured according to your needs and well 4 speakers, for sound quality that is enviable by most rivals. Let’s take a closer look at the remaining technical characteristics.
Redmi K50 Gaming: technical sheet
Inside the terminal there are:
- Display: 6.67 ″ OLED FHD + (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) 20: 9, HDR10 + support, 10-bit, MEMC, refresh rate up to 120Hz, touch sampling up to 480Hz, high-frequency PWM attenuation 1,920Hz, 5,000: 1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection;
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 with dual vapor chamber cooling system;
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 type;
- ROM: 128GB / 256GB for UFS3.1 internal storage;
- Rear camera: main lens from 64MP + ultra wide angle sensor from 8MP at 120 ° + macro lens from 2MP;
- Front camera: sensor from 20MP;
- Connectivity: dual SIM, 5G 2 × 2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, NFC, USB-C, IR emitter, ultrasonic sensor under the display;
- Battery: 4700mAh two-cell with GaN fast charging a 120W(quick charger supplied);
- Dimensions: 162,5 x 76,7 x 8,5mm;
- Weight: 210g;
- YOU: Android 12 with interface MIUI 13;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM Version Price: ~450€;
- 12GB RAM / 128GB ROM Version Price: ~500€;
- 12GB RAM / 256GB ROM Version Price: ~540€;
- Mercedes edition price: ~580€
Redmi K50 Gaming: analisi
The data sheet speaks for itself, it is a medium / high-end phone capable of offering high-level gaming performance. The SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 with double vapor chamber cooling system together with 8GB and more than RAM of type LPDDR5 (among the fastest) will make this device suitable for any situation of use. The huge display YOU ARE gives 6,67″ FHD+ it will facilitate the use of multiple split-screen applications on your phone as well as multitasking them thanks to the fast memories RAM. Still on the panel, its video update frequency can reach up to 120Hz. The memory ROM which starts from 128GB of type UFS 3.1 it will ensure a high speed of instant launch of the installed apps.
Then there are a ultrasonic sensor under the display for fingerprinting e 2 back triggers to be exploited while using videogame applications. The latter are magnetic and removable. The presence of ben is not taken for granted 4 speaker audio of high quality and a modulo IR to be able to program according to your needs (for example to control your TV in the absence of its remote control). The battery from 4700mAh moreover it should be able to guarantee an autonomy of at least 1 day e half, as long as you don’t put too much stress on your phone with too much energy-consuming applications. Finally, citing the photographic sector, the rear module from 64MP it should offer good quality shots. Support for the latest generation networks complete the picture 5G and the implementation of Android 12 with interface MIUI 13 to manage the device.
What do you think of this new smartphone of Redmi? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!