Resident Evil Village has recently landed in shops and in this guide we reveal the position of the bells of the Dimtrescu atelier
After an endless series of rumors and leaks by the well-known and tireless insider DuskGolem, finally, last Friday May 7, the latest title in Capcom’s acclaimed survival horror series, Resident Evil, has appeared on the physical and virtual shelves to the delight of a community always eager for thrill-seeking adventures.
In this guide we intend to help you find the position of all bells to solve the riddle ofatelier inside the castle Dimitrescu of Resident Evil Village. Completing this objective will guarantee you access to the highest floor of the castle itself, so we advise you to read with particular attention what we are going to explain shortly. Before moving on to the “hard” we also invite you to take a look at our review of the game in question in which we have been able to define a “varied horror“.
Resident Evil Village: the complete list with the location of the bells of the Dimitrescu atelier
Once you have reached the room of theatlier in the castle of Resident Evil Village, you will see a delightful painting of Lady Dimitrescu, this will grant you access to bells of which we reveal the exact position in this guide you are reading. To continue your exploration in the depths of the castle, you will need to find a way to open the painting that hides a secret Passage.
The only clue you have, in this case, is to ring 5 bells in this room. It is worth remembering that all 5 bells you need to ring are all in the same room as the painting itself; therefore, do not make the same mistake we made by moving away from the room to look for the bells elsewhere and save the stalks for other more propitious occasions!
Once you have located the bells we are talking about, you just need to fire a shot on them to make them ring. We leave you to the list with the exact one location of the various bells.
- The first bell is quite simple to find as you can see its position in theimage that we propose below. The same should be visible next to the table on the left side of the room. Compliment it without thinking twice and you’ll have four left.
- The second bell is located on the right side of the room. It is a very small bell at the top of a tall cabinet. You will have to aim carefully to shoot.
- The third bell is located on the left side of the room behind the mechanisms and the gears. There should be a gap in the wall that allows you to shoot. It’s a moving target, so you need to have the right timing to fire the shot.
- The fourth bell is located at the top of the room above the chandelier. You will have to go up the stairs to see it.
- In the same place upstairs, you can peek through the furthest window to see the fifth and final bell. This bell is definitely tough to find, but you should see it outside the window.
And that’s all! This is it, as you can see it is nothing too difficult once you know the position of the bells. All you have to do is sharpen your sight (and the sight of the gun). We remind you that Resident Evil Village is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you. In case you need further help with RE Village We offer you our guide on how to get the better of the fearsome Lady Dimitrescu, the one on how to take Beneviento’s treasure and the one on how to solve the piano puzzle. In the meantime, always stay tuned to TechGameWorld.com for all the news and curiosities from the world of gaming and beyond. Lastly, for the video game download codes at discounted prices we invite you to take a look at the Instant-Gaming.com store.