Sharp stands out from the competition for the unique design of its smartphones. The new Sharp Aquos R6 is in fact equipped with a 6.6 “display that covers almost the entire surface and a single rear camera with a 1” 20.2MP sensor.
The new proposal of the Japanese company is configured as a top of the range thanks to its 12GB of memory RAM of type LPDDR5 ed al SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. To make the device snappy in any context, i 128GB of memory ROM (expandable via MicroSD) type UFS 3.1, among the fastest ever. But what makes this smartphone special are the rear photo module and its display YOU ARE, which supports a refresh rate of up to 240Hz.
Sharp Aquos R6: technical sheet
Below is a brief overview of its hardware equipment:
- Display: OLED Pro IGZO with 6.6 ″ WUXGA + (2730 x 1260p) with refresh rate adjustable from 1Hz to 240Hz, 2000nit peak brightness, Qualcomm 3D Sonic Max integrated fingerprint sensor;
- GPU: Adreno 660;
- CPU: SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 888;
- RAM: 12GB of type LPDDR5;
- ROM: 128GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1 expandable via MicroSD slot up to 1TB (~1024GB);
- rear camera: 1 ″ main sensor gives 20.2MP, Summicron lenses by Leica f / 1.9 with focal length equivalent to 19mm;
- front camera: 12.6MP, f/2.3;
- connectivity: IP68, jack audio a 3,5mm, 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C;
- battery: 5000mAh;
- dimensions: 162 x 74 x 9,5mm;
- weight: 207g;
- colors: Black, White;
- YOU: Android 11
Sharp Aquos R6: analisi
In addition to the first-level processor and the generous amount of RAM, this smartphone excels from a photographic point of view. Strange as it may seem the presence of a single rear lens, the latter is equipped with a huge sensor, from ben 1″ gives 20.2MP. This was then combined with lenses Summicron by Leica with a focal length equivalent to 19mm, making it a de facto wide angle lens. The second unmatched selling point lies in the display’s refresh rate OLED da 6.6 ″ WUXGA + which can be set in a range from 1Hz a 240Hz. This will prove useful in those situations where high fluidity is not required, such as when reading a text.
This will also affect the autonomy, since an extremely low refresh rate will have very little impact on the battery. THE 240Hz maximum instead will appeal to hardcore gamers, who will be able to count on a considerable advantage during their online battles, thanks to the extreme fluidity of movements even during the most excited moments. The Sharp Aquos R6 will be available starting in June, Unfortunately only in Japan.
What do you think of the new smartphone of Sharp? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!