Snapchat unveiled its latest during the Snap Partner Summit 2023the annual event where he shares his innovations about his apps, creators and partnerships.
Highlights include the new After Dark Shared Story, 3D Snap Map, AR-based Coca-Cola vending machine, and a new generation of AR Lenses.
Discover all the advantages of Amazon Prime
Snapchat: what’s new at the Snap Partner Summit 2023
During the event, the company announced Snapchat+ subscriber numbers, which have surpassed 3 million paid subscriptions. Astronomical figures also for Bitmoji, with almost 1.7 billion user creations. Here is a list of new announcements from Snapchat:
- Improved Stories format with the introduction of After Dark
- Snap Map diventa in 3D with new ways to locate places
- Integration between Snapchat+ and Verizon +play
- New revenue share program for creators
- Content from creators will also appear in the Snap Map
- Nuova partnership con Live Nation to bring AR experiences to major music festivals around the world (including Lollapalooza in Paris)
- Partnership with DJ KygoSnapchat’s AR Lenses will be featured on his summer tour dates
- Shopping Suite: an ARES solution to combine fashion and AR technologies
- New generation of AI-powered Lenses coming in the near future.
Finally Snapchat announced that My AI, the artificial intelligence platform based on Open AI, is now available to all users. It was previously only available to Snapchat+ subscribers.