The frenzy for the World Cup also arrives on Rocket League: the game has in fact announced a series of initiatives in collaboration with Nike. New events, challenges, limited time modes and the Nike FC Cup. But that’s not all: content dedicated to soccer stars and national teams that will take part in the Qatari World Cup is also on the way. These will be present in the Rocket League Item Shop.
The Nike FC Cup Event, which began yesterday, will continue until 6 December in game. This will allow players to face different challenges to grab the various prizes in game. Also announced a Fan Clash Event, a Nike-themed Limited Time Mode and much more.
Rocket League: The schedule and contents of the Nike FC Cup
From 17 November:
- Start of the Nike FC Cup with New Challenges and Rewards: The event features 10 in-game Challenges which allows you to earn prizes such as Country Player Backgrounds and Country Stickers. These missions will be able to be completed until 6 December.
- FanClash: Players can choose from 40 Nation teams to represent by signing up on the Fan Clash website and earn points to get their team to the top of the Fan Clash leaderboard! The players who make up the winning team will receive the “Nike FC Cup MVP” title, while the top four teams will receive the Nike FC 2022 White Titanium Goal Blast. The Fan Clash will end on November 30th.
- New content for the Item Shop including the Nike Next Generation Pack and the Nike CR7 Pack. This includes a Sticker inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo’s CR7 Mercurial Boot. These items will be available in the Item Shop until December 6th.
From 30 November:
- Nike FC Showdown LTM: A new Nike-themed Limited Time Mode will be available in the new Nike version of Champion’s Field. It’s a 4v4 mode that gives players a more footbally feel by replacing the standard ball with a Nike-branded one, increasing the top speed and lowering the ball’s bounce. Nike FC Showdown LTM will be available in Rocket League until 14 December.
- More content for the Item Shop: More Nike-themed content available until December 6.