After several disputes and controversies, Twitter Blue is now available in six new countries, including Italy. Twitter’s premium plan has in fact landed today in Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain, bringing its service to 12 regions of the world.
By accessing Twitter, both from the app and from the browser, today you will find a new tab in the drop-down menu of the platform. But how much is it? And what are the advantages? Let’s find out together.
How much does Twitter Blue cost in Italy? And what are the benefits for subscribers?
Twitter Blue is essentially Twitter’s Premium plan, which expands the basic features of the platform and guarantees extra tools for subscribers. In Italy the service is available at a cost of €8 per month (for a total of €96 per year). However it is possible to subscribe the annual subscription at the price of 86€saving 12% (basically you save €1 every month). However, these prices are without VAT, so it happens that the €86 annual subscription costs €102.48 when billing.
Subscribers have access to the following benefits:
- Blue check mark (after verifying your mobile number)
- Increased visibility in tweet replies: responses from subscribed users shoot up in posts
- Less ads: Twitter promises 50% fewer ads for subscribers
- Ability to post longer videos: up to 60 minutes and higher quality
- Accesso a Twitter Blue Lab: Subscribers can try out some features in testing early. Sort of a Beta plan, but with a cooler name.
- Ability to edit posted tweets: Up to 5 changes within 30 minutes of posting
- Ability to set an NFT as a profile picture
- 1080p resolution video uploads