Cristiano Ronaldo, Roberto Firmino and others will represent UFL, the game also reveals the gameplay in a new video.
Il video gameplay di UFL: Ultimate Football League
First announced during Gamescom 2021, UFL (Ultimate Football League) has now revealed, right now, his first gameplay. The game also includes a partnership with famous footballers Cristiano Ronaldo e Roberto Firmino. Ultimate Football League represents a new entry in the highly profitable world of football video games. A sector subject to enormous changes in recent years. Just think of the famous franchise PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) which in 2021 was totally rebranded in an eSport key, presenting itself as eFootball.
UFL, a videogame coming in 2022, is published by Strikerz, which thus aims to compete directly with the giant in the sector: FIFA. Not much is known about the release dates, but we do know the game will be released later this year for PlayStation 4 | 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. Still no announcements for a possible adaptation for PC. In the meantime, however, we can enjoy the first gameplay of the new title.
A free-to-play with numerous official clubs and renowned footballers
UFL will be a free game, free-to-play, characterized by important collaborations with clubs and players. The European teams announced so far are the following:
- West Ham United
- AS Monaco
- Borussia Monchengladbach
- Sporting CP
- Besiktas JK
- Shakhtar Donetsk
The game also provides five official ambassadors which are:
- Oleksandr Zinchenko – Manchester City midfielder and the youngest ever captain of the Ukrainian national team.
- Romelu Lukaku – Chelsea striker and Belgian national team player.
- Roberto Firmino – Liverpool attacking midfielder, scorer of the winning goal in the FIFA World Cup final for clubs and player of the Brazilian national team.
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City midfielder and Belgian national team player who secured Belgium’s third place at the 2018 World Cup.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Manchester United forward, captain of the Portuguese national team and one of the highest paid players in the world.