In recent days, the news that the new Vivo Y53s 4G, a mid-range smartphone equipped with a Mediatek Helio G80 SoC and 8GB of RAM, is available on Vietnamese territory.
Unlike its 5G counterpart, the I live Y53s 4G it does not change solely due to the absence of the 5G modem. This version, in fact, mounts as a SoC a Mediatek Helio G80 instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480, a 5000mAh with a increased charging speed (33W against the 18W of the 5G version), and a retouched photographic sector. Regarding the latter, the front camera passes from the previous 8MP to 16MP while the rear photographic compartment remains the same in everything except for one detail: theadded a third 2MP depth lens.
Vivo Y53s 4G: technical sheet
The hardware equipment includes:
- Display: LCD Full HD+ gives 6,58″ con refresh rate a 60 Hz, 20:9, 401ppi;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Helio G80;
- RAM: 8GB (+ 3GB virtual);
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal storage expandable via MicroSD;
- rear camera: main from 64MP, optics f / 1.79 + macro lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 lens + depth lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 16MP;
- connectivity: 4G LTE; WiFi dual band, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou;
- battery: 5000mAh with fast charging support a 33W;
- dimensions: 163,95 x 75,3 x 8,5mm;
- weight: 189g;
- colors: iridescent blue, dark blue;
- YOU: Funtouch OS 11.1 basato su Android 11;
- Price: ~256€
Vivo Y53s 4G: analysis
The data sheet also highlights another difference with respect to the configuration that supports 5G networks, and must be sought in the display. The latter no longer has a refresh rate up to 90Hz but limited to 60Hz. About memory RAM, it is important to say that the 8GB are extendable up to 11GB thanks to the implementation of a technology capable of using part of the ROM memory as Virtual RAM. Regarding the photographic sector, the doubling of the Megapixels of the front lens should ensure better quality of self-portraits as well as greater sharpness during video calls. The triad of rear lenses, for their part, will ensure satisfactory shots thanks to the main sensor from 64MP. Finally, speaking of autonomy, the 5000mAh battery will allow a full day (and even more) of use since the SoC is not particularly energy-intensive being of the medium / low range. It remains to wait for the eventual arrival also for the Italian market.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Vivo? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!