Technology enhances style. This is the decidedly fascinating tagline of the new one HUAWEI WATCH GT 4presented just a few minutes ago at the Barcelona event in which we participated.
The brand’s new smartwatch is placed in the flagship range, boasting a sophisticated design and advanced features, which alone justify its entry into the top of the range. So let’s discover all the technical characteristics and, obviously, price.
What does it look like?
The answer is: good. Customization options are available even before purchase, with the user being able to choose between a a refined dial with an octagonal bezel is one more glamorous, in the shape of a jewel. The first is from 46 mmwith a decidedly more aggressive and robust look, while the second, from 41 mm, takes up the typical aesthetics of luxury jewellery. The choice is up to you.
Besides the design, you can choose between seven different color combinations. The 46 mm one is available in a stainless steel bracelet version, a brown leather strap, a green strap in composite material and in fluoroelastomer material. The 41mm jewel, however, allows you to choose between an elegant golden Milanese mesh, a white leather strap and a stainless steel strap with golden finishes.
Added to this are the over 25,000 watch faces downloadable from the HUAWEI Health app.
The features of HUAWEI WATCH GT 4: between well-being and smart life
The new smartwatch takes and improves everything we loved from the previous lines, while also introducing new features. Here is a non-exhaustive list of all the main features:
- Intelligent menstrual cycle tracking 3.0. HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 detects and analyzes all indicators to predict your menstrual period.
- Awareness of breathing in sleepwhich detects any breathing irregularities during the night (or afternoon nap).
- HUAWEI TruSeen 5.5+ vital signs monitoring technology: through the proprietary algorithm, the device accurately analyzes (+30% precision compared to previous models) the heart rate, even during physical activities.
- Activity rings is a new function that returns to the user a vast amount of data and parameters relating to their training sessions. Not only that: the functionality offers challenges (literally rings to complete) to motivate and encourage physical exercise. Reaching milestones (and completing rings) will collect medals.
- Over 100 sports modesincluding rowing, padel and even eSports.
- Stay fit. This feature is a first for Huawei devices. Stay fit uses real-time data useful for managing calorie needs. It also provides complete and personalized advice depending on your specific needs.
- Five-system dual-band GNSS tracking, which improves positioning accuracy by 30%. This last feature is exclusive to the 46mm version.
It’s worth saying a few words about the battery. The 46mm model promises aautonomy up to 2 weeks, which is halved for the 41mm version, which guarantees autonomy for 7 days without recharging. Both versions are compatible with both iOS and Android and are equipped with display AMOLED.
Price and availability: how much does the new HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 cost?
HUAWEI WATCH GT 4 is already available in Italy starting today, and can be purchased on the Huawei Store. Those who will buy it by October 15th they will receive 1 year of commercial warranty extension + free HUAWEI FreeBuds SE 2 earphones. Below is the list of prices.
- Black with fluoroelastomer strap: €249.90
- Brown with leather strap: €269.90
- Steel with stainless steel strap: €369.90
- Rainforest Green GMT with composite material strap: €249.90
- White with leather strap: €249.90
- Light Gold with golden Milanese mesh strap: €299.90
- Silver with stainless steel strap with gold finishing: €399.90