Let’s discover together, with this dedicated guide, the complete trophy list of Wild Hearts, the action-RPG based on monster hunting developed by Omega Force and published by EA Originals
Among the titles on which everyone has set their eyes to be released in February 2023 (no, there is not only Hogwarts Legacy!) We also find Wild Hearts. The title is an action-rpg based on monster hunting out next February 17 on PS5, PC and Xbox Series X | St. Developed by Omega Force and published by the Electronic Arts label called EA Originals (It Takes Two, Unravel), the game will put us in the role of a monster hunter who will have to do his job in the world of Azuma. The full trophy list was recently released ahead of the launch. And therefore, in addition to monster hunters, today we turn to trophy hunters!
The complete Wild Hearts trophy list consists of A total of 49 statuettes, of which 36 in bronze, 10 in silver, 2 in gold and the ever-present platinum trophy. As often happens, in the case of these guides, we remind you that although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these could still contain spoiler concerning the plot. For this reason, we advise against continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any advances on Wild Hearts. With that said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Wild Hearts: here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s start the guide with the first half of the bronze statuettes:
- land of the rising sun: You have reached the Azuma region, where kemono roam free
- Scourge of the mountain: Cleared the Thunder Rock that appeared along Harugasumi Pass
- Old hostilities: You cleared the winter ax from Fuyufusagi Fortress
- Torment of fire: Shot down the Amaterasu after the attack on Minato
- First steps: You have completed your first mission for the people of Minato
- Artist dei karakuri: Created 200 simple karakuri
- minato dei karakuri: Created 15 dragon karakuri in Minato
- Sentiero dei karakuri: Created 30 dragon karakuri along Harugasumi Pass
- Isola dei karakuri: Created 30 dragon karakuri on Natsukodachi Island
- Canyon dei karakuri: Created 30 dragon karakuri in Akikure Canyon
- Karakuri Fortress: Created 30 Dragon Karakuri at Fuyufusagi Fortress
- Synthesis artist: Created a combined karakuri 50 times
- Breath of life: Awaken 20 types of karakuri
- Long distances: Traveled a distance of 10,000 meters with karakuri
- Legend of the skies: Fly 150 meters in a glider
- Assalto karakuri: Unleashed a karakuri attack 100 times
- Counterattack specialist: Fenced 20 kemono attacks with combined karakuri
- Ingredients of success: You have completed your first food preparation
The second part of the bronze trophies | Wild Hearts: here is the complete trophy list!
We finish the bronze figurines with the second half:
- Ace in the hole: You have activated Hunting Furor 30 times
- Kemono hunting: Hai finito 30 kemono
- Lightning Destruction: Finished a powerful kemono within the first 5 minutes
- Drastic measures: You have altered the state of a kemono 20 times
- Delicate touch: Stroked a small kemono 30 times
- Trap specialist: You have caught 100 creatures in the wild
- Style icon: Dyed armor for the first time
- Human devotion: Reach the affinity limits of the human way by modifying armor
- Kemono in the soul: Reach the affinity limits of the kemono path by modifying armor
- Art of care: Created all types of restorative baths
- Hidden story: You have obtained your first document
- Open hands: Spent 30,000 at the Shop
- Handyman: Got 90 seals from Nobumitsu
- Maximum power: Fully upgraded a tsukumo form
- Hunt in packs: Completed 20 online missions
- Brilliant assistant: Assisted 5 times
- Golden Heart: You revived someone online for the first time
- Lucky charm hunt: Collected your first amulet in the wild
The Silver Trophies | Wild Hearts: here is the complete trophy list!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Broken cycles: In the depths of the sacred mountain, you eliminated the kemono that started it all
- Artist of simplicity: Created 1,000 simple karakuri
- Big game: Hai finito 300 kemono
- Winning weapon: Finished 50 kemono with only one type of weapon
- Unstable vocation: You cleared your first highly unstable kemono
- Crystalline perfection: Finished a kemono without taking a hit
- Inimitable: Obtained an extremely valuable weapon
- urban planner: Completed all building extensions and renovations
- Thread harmony: You have fully expanded a dragon well
- Camp hunting: You have unlocked all possible camps
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy | Wild Hearts: here is the complete trophy list!
We approach the end with the two golden statuettes:
- Unstable domain: Cleared a highly unstable kemono in each area
- Tsukumo mania: You made friends with 200 tsukumo
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Wild Hearts platinum trophy!
- WILD HEARTS: Obtained all trophies
The complete Wild Hearts trophy list ends here. Let us know if you will buy the Omega Force and Electronic Arts title below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the videogame and tech themed news, guides and reviews! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we advise you to take a look at the InstantGaming catalogue!